Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Blinking D light ... happy ending!

Hi y’all,

It’s been awhile! Hope everyone is doing well. Can’t believe I bought my Mirage 10 months ago. Time sure flies!

The car has been very good to me, and I have not had to do much to it...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Wasn't trying to correct anybody :) I figured you...

Wasn't trying to correct anybody :) I figured you misread what the OP wrote. By the way, hi Mark :D long time no talk.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This is a little weird... but smell gets strapped...

This is a little weird... but smell gets strapped in my car for a long time. Whenever I have food in the car, the smell lingers for awhile even when I drive with the windows down for couple hours...
  4. Replies
    Views

Officially in the 50s club!

Hi all,

I’m stoked to announce I’ve made my first entry in the 50s club! 51.8mpg to be exact! Too bad I couldn’t take a photo before the number went down.

It happened when I was going 50-55...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Wow, that looks amazing!!! I can't even imagine...

Wow, that looks amazing!!! I can't even imagine executing a project like that!
  6. I didn’t know there’s a trim that doesn’t have AC!

I didn’t know there’s a trim that doesn’t have AC!
  7. lol I find it endearing that it looks like an...

lol I find it endearing that it looks like an egg, hence I named my car The Egg :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have a friend who had a kidney stone and the...

I have a friend who had a kidney stone and the pain was so bad he temporarily passed out and had to go to ER, so I know it’s no joke! Hope you stay well!
  9. Things I've done so far since getting the car: ...

Things I've done so far since getting the car:

- Transmission fluid change
    - Wheels and tires change. Previous owner used 17" wheels and 205 45r17 tires. I changed to 14" wheels and 165 65r14...
  10. I didn’t realize Scion was discontinued. I...

I didn’t realize Scion was discontinued. I remember all my cool friends had one back in the day.
  11. Replies
    Views

So it finally happened! I got my wheels and tires...

So it finally happened! I got my wheels and tires change :)

I went with 14x5.5 steel wheels from Amazon that cost $160 total, had a $50 gift card which brought it down to $110 + $15 nuts = $125
  12. Replies
    Views

I posted on CL as well but doesn’t hurt to post...

I posted on CL as well but doesn’t hurt to post on here. Took less than 2 mins. Someone might want them for a different car.
  13. Replies
    Views

Scary indeed. I'm contacting the dealership...

Scary indeed. I'm contacting the dealership tomorrow and even if they don't agree to swap them, I'm going to get it done somewhere else ASAP. I don't feel too good driving it now that this happened.
  14. Replies
    Views

I tried to bend it in with a plier and cloth for...

I tried to bend it in with a plier and cloth for padding, ended up scratching pretty badly :( I really shouldn't try doing any repair on my own...

Do you think it's safe to drive with the fender...
  15. Replies
    Views

We have a lot of possums here :) One time I saw 3...

We have a lot of possums here :) One time I saw 3 coytoes while hiking near the Hollywood sign.
  16. Replies
    Views

Thank you! :) I believe you about seeing rats...

Thank you! :)

I believe you about seeing rats carrying pizza! Rats are basically NY residents that don't pay rent - you see them at least once a day. I used to be skittish of rats before, but...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yes, I’m super stoked to be a car owner again! It...

Yes, I’m super stoked to be a car owner again! It happens that today is my birthday so perfect timing :)

I lived in Manhattan for a few months and spent the rest of my NY time in Brooklyn, where...
  18. Replies
    Views

https://nankangusa.com/passenger-tires/ns-25-all-s...

https://nankangusa.com/passenger-tires/ns-25-all-season-uhp/
    It’s the 205/40R17 one. Never heard of this brand before. I hope it’s good lol
  19. Replies
    Views

Newbie Questions!

Hi hi,

I've recently become one of the cool Mirage owners :cool: I haven't owned a car in over 10 years, never had one with a CVT, and I'm not a very mechanical person. I have some questions that...
  20. I didn't because the garage in my building is...

I didn't because the garage in my building is quite dark. These are the pics from the sale listing:

21. Season 2 is set to premier same time next year!...

Season 2 is set to premier same time next year! :)

Are y'all ready for some new updates? Well, buckle up and grab a pillow because it's going to be a long one.

I did go see the car and, get...
  22. A dealership here listed a new CVT at $11k....

A dealership here listed a new CVT at $11k. Called them and asked for OTD price. The person answered the phone said they couldn’t give it because they’re a call center agent(??) and not a sales...
  23. I'm not a big fan of the Spark either, but I do...

I'm not a big fan of the Spark either, but I do think Sonic is a very good looking car. Mpg isn't the best but I wouldn't mind getting one. I don't know much about reliablity of it though. Look wise...
  24. I got some mixed responses. I called Chase again...

I got some mixed responses. I called Chase again and this time they said no loan in the branch but I can apply online. Couple weeks ago I read somewhere that WellsFargo was temporarily stopping loan...
  25. Thanks. Yeah first option isn’t doable. With 2nd...

Thanks. Yeah first option isn’t doable. With 2nd one, I contacted both Chase and WellsFargo whom I bank with, and both aren’t accepting loan applications at this time, and I assume that’s same for...
Page 1 of 2 1 2