Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I checked mine by pulling forward on the cable....

I checked mine by pulling forward on the cable. Mine would move about 13-15MM (the cable itself) before it started to press on the clutch pressure plate inside the transmission (made a noise).
  2. Replies
    Views

its great it has a nice growl not loud at all and...

its great it has a nice growl not loud at all and a little bit more power. i will have video up soon and closer pics asap.
  3. onerider1300, straightened out your picture for...

onerider1300, straightened out your picture for you for a repost

4. Why the hassle? The easiest way to change a...

Why the hassle?
    The easiest way to change a Mirage oilfilter is by using a size 65/14 filter cap, and that cap costs about the same as an aftermarket oil filter! See the FSM.

It just slips onto...
  5. Replies
    Views

Full Drag Mirage 3A92 powered!

Saw this today!

I've been searching everywhere for more information but none found so far :(

Looks amazing though!

6. Replies
    Views

heh...I read his post and thought " what a cool...

heh...I read his post and thought " what a cool video that would make! ". So, with my son filming, I tried this in my 20x20 garage. No luck, it took a 5 point turn. Still, would not have been...
  7. Replies
    Views

I ordered the Yaris 06-10 console arm rest for...

I ordered the Yaris 06-10 console arm rest for $37.52 from the US on ebay.

I used Frost King R538H Sponge Rubber Foam Tape 5/16-Inch, Black from Amazon to wrap around the base that goes into the...
  8. Replies
    Views

My plates were fine and it only took 20 munutes...

My plates were fine and it only took 20 munutes to install.2793
  9. Replies
    Views

Damn, that looks nice.

Damn, that looks nice.
  10. Replies
    Views

Looking good!

Looking good!
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I noticed something changing the oil yesterday....

I noticed something changing the oil yesterday. I've mentioned the cutout in the air dam that lets you easily grip the oil filter to remove it. But in addition to that, there is a spout under the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Its a little counter intuitive, but if you air up...

Its a little counter intuitive, but if you air up your tires a bit more it helps protect wheels from being bent. It basically makes tire not deform quite as much when hitting bumps which keeps the...
  13. 185 60 14 bfg super sport g-force A/S..... only...

185 60 14 bfg super sport g-force A/S..... only lost 2 MPG city and 4 highway!

14. Replies
    Views

Do not get the 185/65/15, get 185/60/14. Will be...

Do not get the 185/65/15, get 185/60/14. Will be a tad taller but a lot wider. I made the mistake of getting the 175/65/14 and my MPG is crap and also is slower.
  15. Replies
    Views

as soon as the wheels and the springs are...

as soon as the wheels and the springs are installed i will post a bunch of pics. im also waiting for a for more pieces to my stereo puzzle. lots of pics to come :D
  16. Replies
    Views

Depends on what you want. I know my 175-65-14...

Depends on what you want. I know my 175-65-14 front snow tires made a big difference in the corners. The enasaves really do kill the handling for aggressive driving. The 175s also give 2.7% increased...
  17. Replies
    Views

LED headlight install

This is another easy modification, which will improve greatly upon the already-decent Mirage headlights. They will also last a LOT longer than the stock lamps, and will very likely outlast the car...
  18. Replies
    Views

congrats!

HEY! Congrats! I was not expecting that ending. Best kind of story = surprise ending!

Yeah, that's remarkable. I rarely go that fast (I tend to take the 80 kph / 50 mph posted back roads...
  19. Replies
    Views

HID Headlights & LED Fogs!

I upgraded to HID headlights 55 watt 10000k & White LED 1100 lumens fog lights from DDM Tuning. Wow what a difference, and I even aimed the headlights a little lower to compensate for the piercing...
  20. You can calculate the difference in the mileage...

You can calculate the difference in the mileage shown and the mileage driven pretty easy. I had 155-80r12's on my metro, which I replaced with 175-65r14's. The circumference of the stock tire was...
  21. I went ahead and got a custom exhaust done today....

I went ahead and got a custom exhaust done today. From the first cat back I went 1.75 to a 2.0 inch performance muffler, then 1.75 to the end. I couldn't be happier it sounds great, like a six at...
  22. Replies
    Views

My DR used to belong to my brother. He was...

My DR used to belong to my brother. He was following us through the woods one day when I had my KLR650. I went around a huge mud hole and he tried to skirt it, and slid in. Submerged the bike. Pulled...
  23. Replies
    Views

LED headlights!

So, for those who may not know, I'm into motorcycles. One of my motorcycles is a suzuki dr650, a big road legal dirt bike.

I bought a new set of lights for it from www.procycle.us. I have led...
  24. My manual mirage gets me 40 mpg if I drive it...

My manual mirage gets me 40 mpg if I drive it like an idiot teenager. If I drive carefully and try to get the best mileage, run 65 mph and the weather is warm, I can easily get 50 mpg.

If I use...
  25. The challenge was for the longest distance on a...

The challenge was for the longest distance on a tank of fuel. The hatchback's tank has a 35 liter capacity, while the sedan's tank has a 42 liter capacity.
Page 1 of 2 1 2