Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is totally OT, but I find it fascinating so...

This is totally OT, but I find it fascinating so here goes:

If you buy a ballpoint pen made in China there's going to be one component of that pen that's manufactured in either Japan, Switzerland...
  2. Replies
    Views

I feel your pain. About the cheapest...

I feel your pain. About the cheapest off-the-shelf gravel suspension for an Evo that isn't junk is around $6000 and it isn't user serviceable for all practical purposes so you pay $350/corner every...
  3. Replies
    Views

Rally Evo suspension fabrication pics

Not sure if anyone is interested in this sort of stuff, but here's some pics of the fabrication that went into putting new boing sticks under the Evo.

What started this whole mess:
  4. Replies
    Views

@Cleartec My guess is overlap in...

@Cleartec

My guess is overlap in intake/exhaust valve opening. Any modern engine is going to have some overlap where both the exhaust and intake valves are open at the same time.
  5. Replies
    Views

Note on that second link there's no TEIN, just BC...

Note on that second link there's no TEIN, just BC Racing coilovers. The TEIN stuff at the bottom of the page is EDFC controllers for their line of in-cabin adjustable shocks.

The TEIN part # for...
  6. US: 2,488 Mirages in March

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/mitsubishi-motors-reports-13th-consecutive-month-of-year-over-year-sales-increases
  7. Replies
    Views

Another Mirage with a swap, this time with a...

Another Mirage with a swap, this time with a 4B11T and AWD and suspension from an Evo X:

http://rallycarsforsale.net/clas/index.php?ct=fsrca&md=details&id=78741

Edit: This isn't the R5 in...
  8. Does anyone know what the alignment specs are for...

Does anyone know what the alignment specs are for the Mirage?

I wonder if the car runs very little caster which would lead to poor self-centering?

You can get more caster out of top-mounts...