Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

CVT filter and fluid change how to video.

I made this video to help fellow Mirage owners get the most out of their CVT driven cars. It's not a hard job, and it's one that can only help extend the life of the car.
    Enjoy!
  2. Replies
    Views

I'd try wiggling the wires from the hatch to the...

I'd try wiggling the wires from the hatch to the roof first. Put it in reverse with the e-brake on first with the key on(obviously), watch the screen while you wiggle away. Might be a waste of time...
  3. Replies
    Views

Android Auto, a complete mess

For any lurkers on here excited because the new Mirage comes standard with Android Auto/Apple Car Play, don't be. Well at least don't be until the app has had some major work. My list of complaints:...
  4. Replies
    Views

The new Grom has a tach, speedo, gas gauge, and...

The new Grom has a tach, speedo, gas gauge, and gear indicator....the new Grom has everything digital...another reason to buy new is the 22 grom has 5 gears as the old ones only had 4.
  5. Replies
    Views

True, climate models are complex formulas they...

True, climate models are complex formulas they aren’t end all be alls. How much carbon can our planet capture? How much Methane is melting out of the permafrost, how much biomass is lost as poor...
  6. It's 5 years/60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper that...

It's 5 years/60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper that transfer to 2nd owner. 10 year/100,000 warranty powertrain & 5 year/unlimited roadside assistance that doesn't transfer.

Best vehicles are ones...
  7. Replies
    Views

I just find a tall curb to straddle and drain the...

I just find a tall curb to straddle and drain the oil into the storm drain :encouragement: Oil come from the ground so I put it back yes?:cool:
  8. Replies
    Views

I tell my friends that I bought the Mirage for...

I tell my friends that I bought the Mirage for its HIGH PERFORMANCE. And that performance is the highest fuel mileage of any non-hybrid gasoline-engined auto sold in the U.S.A!!!!!
  9. Replies
    Views

My dealership was having a field day just looking...

My dealership was having a field day just looking at my empty hitch installed.... take it off before transmission warranty work :p
  10. Replies
    Views

11. Replies
    Views

Agreed. It might not be the smartest, but it's...

Agreed. It might not be the smartest, but it's doable. I bought by 2000 Isuzu Rodeo not running (3950 lbs) and towed it 24 miles with my Mirage. It obviously wasn't the greatest idea, but I made it....
  12. Replies
    Views

People tow with these all the time. One member...

People tow with these all the time. One member towed a Chevette ffs(not a cvt but still...). If you've never towed anything other than sail boat fuel then I'd probably either figure it out, can't...
  13. Replies
    Views

Doug Demure Bashing Economy Cars

I made a video with my opinion on people reviewing cars.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNIbPpXj9U
  14. 21126 21127 A little work today. The gloss...

A little work today. The gloss black window switch trim for the front doors and the chrome door handles off of that wrecked G4 SE that I pulled a while ago. The gloss black panels are...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nip/tucked my 17 :) ...

Nip/tucked my 17 :)

https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21082&d=1619898043

See thread:
    Thread: Swapped 2021 Mirage face & rear onto 2017 Mirage
  16. Replies
    Views

Just ask you local radio&TV technician for a 10...

Just ask you local radio&TV technician for a 10 Amp diode. This diode must be able to power the full current of the high beams. A 1N4xxx is far too weak. Usually there is a ring printed around one...
  17. Replies
    Views

Oops, I bought another car.

It's a SPORT car!

1999 Pontiac Firefly (Chevy Metro) 1.0L, 5-speed, base trim: manual steering, no AC.

It's been sitting for 5 years in a back yard in a tiny little town I go through...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 20984 Got the weathertech cargo mat and...

Got the weathertech cargo mat and cleaned out the spare tire wheel well. It was disgusting from the previous owner but the spare tire looked good. I'm pleased with new mat, my last one got...
  19. Thread: New 2021 owner

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

I'm kind on the other end of the spectrum for...

I'm kind on the other end of the spectrum for filling up. I always try to fill up around 1/2 tank. The reason for me is where I live (Southern Oregon Coast) is only 9 miles from the Cascadia...
  20. So, I finally got up off my rump and cut the...

So, I finally got up off my rump and cut the hose, installed the coupling (which was actually quite tight due to the barb), and finished splicing and crimping the connectors on all the wires....
  21. Replies
    Views

20906 I took a picture of this lady's Mirage...

I took a picture of this lady's Mirage next to mine at a gas station. She didn't even know about the CVT or what it was, but hey she was already over IIRC 130k miles doing Door Dash?
  22. 20904 20905

23. Replies
    Views

This is why I purchased an Autel TS408 tool...

This is why I purchased an Autel TS408 tool (currently $122.09 with free shipping). About the same price I paid a year ago.
  24. Thread: Mirage Wave

by Eggman
    Replies
    Views

Mirage Wave

Does anyone else wave at another Mirage on the road? Or flash headlights or something?

Well, wave at the owner/driver, not the car haha.
  25. Just added a LeBra hood protector on the avocado

Well this is my last mod to the ole avocado, a LeBra hood protector. After a tint job, new wheels, center armrest console, Mitsu scruff plates on all four doors, chrome nozzle sprayer covers, chrome...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4