Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Mitsubishi cars that have both MAF and MAP use it...

Mitsubishi cars that have both MAF and MAP use it for EGR purposes mostly. Cars can be run on either MAF or MAP for load but in the cases of EGR Mitsubishi uses the diffrence of the MAF and MAP to...
  2. With that said, this was posted on my thread a...

With that said, this was posted on my thread a bit ago. I tried to follow up on it and couldn't get enough info to do it my self. Really keep hoping someone will make a break through on this and...
  3. Replies
    Views

I did some stress testing yesterday and I can say...

I did some stress testing yesterday and I can say without any doubt that the car handles better and is a great deal more stable.

Additional track width plays its part but I think the biggest...
  4. Replies
    Views

I agree. The best plan is to buy wheels with the...

I agree. The best plan is to buy wheels with the correct offset for your application but if your trying to use the stock wheels, the only option is a spacer. And with that, your not adding anything...
  5. Replies
    Views

I used eBay cause #RaceCar. :P The thread size...

I used eBay cause #RaceCar. :P

The thread size is a 12mm 1.5. You can buy spacers for a Mitsubishi but the Honda ones are the exact same thing.

6. Replies
    Views

Yes, that's the spacer I used. In the other...

Yes, that's the spacer I used.

In the other thread I was interested to see what the 25mm spacers looked like, but once I measured it out, I feel like 15mm/20mm was the right choice.
  7. Replies
    Views

Here are some general pictures with all four...

Here are some general pictures with all four spacers installed. Sorry that the car is dirty, it's a 2017 Mirage G4 SE.
  8. Replies
    Views

Wheel Spacers Installed (With Pics)

There is a lot of back and forth on wheel spacers for the Mirage but seeing how I've been using them for years on my race cars I choose to just do it anyways.

So based on my measurements I ordered...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mirage Stock Tow Hook Insert (With Pics)

I havnt seen anyone mention this but while looking through my factory lug kit I found this very hefty eye hook sort of thing and realised it was a removable tow hook. So in case you havnt seen it,...
  10. I've been looking at a lot of diffrent stock...

I've been looking at a lot of diffrent stock setups that could be cross used but some how I missed this one.

I found a couple of superchargers that could work, and was thinking about test fitting...
  11. Replies
    Views

Numbers look good bro. I'd say 15k miles on that...

Numbers look good bro. I'd say 15k miles on that oil seems about right.

Btw, the timing chain is going to be steel. So the aluminium is either residual, contamination, or some sort of extreamly...
  12. Replies
    Views

Ya, I just completed my MLT-2 Oil and Lube...

Ya, I just completed my MLT-2 Oil and Lube Certification of Advanced Technologies. There's a lot too an oil and when it comes to an engine oil 8-25% of it is additives. The only way to tell what's...
  13. Replies
    Views

^ Eneos is a high quality oil. Mobil 1 is still...

^ Eneos is a high quality oil. Mobil 1 is still decent although its not as great as it used to be when it had high zinc. The valvaoline synthetic (not the blend, the blend is the same as running...
  14. I have successfully pulled the factory tune Rom...

I have successfully pulled the factory tune Rom from my US-Spec 2017 Mirage SE but I am still working on defining the maps. I really hope to be able to post all the factory maps here eventually.
  15. Your reading the 13.8 off a factory O2 sensor?...

Your reading the 13.8 off a factory O2 sensor? Might need to check if the sensor being read is a narrow or wide range sensor also. It may be a narrow band and the reading is being rounded to number...
  16. Replies
    Views

I will note that this style of camber bolt are...

I will note that this style of camber bolt are horrible to adjust, a pain to keep dialed in, and the washers wear out after one or two alignments and you have to buy the kit again to replace them.
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm willing to bet a small fortune that the...

I'm willing to bet a small fortune that the Mirage motor has at the very least forged rods. Everything Mitsubishi has put out in the past twenty years has forged rods. Not to mention forged...
  18. Replies
    Views

^ Hey, I have that book on my shelf. :) My...

^ Hey, I have that book on my shelf. :)

My very experienced two pennies worth is that 15psi and maybe even 20psi should easily be managible so long as you have proper engine management and an...
  19. Ya, it's crazy how small it is. The manual Rom is...

Ya, it's crazy how small it is. The manual Rom is only 512kb. All your Lancers, Evolutions, Eclipses and previous models are the same. The small file size keeps the resolution up.

Quick Factoid:...
  20. I bricked the ECU while trying to communicate...

I bricked the ECU while trying to communicate with it useing some of the older methods you would use for example with an Evo 8/9. Simply trying to connect and read the ECU was enough to brick it and...
  21. So I got motivated and have been working on...

So I got motivated and have been working on getting the Rom off my car.

While in the process I managed to brick my ECU and render my vehicle completely useless. Error Code: UO100 Lost comm with...
  22. First person to brick the ECU in their Mirage?...

First person to brick the ECU in their Mirage? Not even 200 miles on it yet, lol.
  23. Live4Redlines ECU Tuning Attempt (Work in Progress)

UPDATED STATUS: I have pulled the Mirage Rom. Working on defining it.

Well, I finally have a Mirage of my own so just want to let everyone know that I am actively working on some legitimate open...
  24. Replies
    Views

I'm curious if anyone knows where to get the aero...

I'm curious if anyone knows where to get the aero kit from this picture here? I'd really like to get the front, rear lips and side skirts if they are poly urethane.
  25. Replies
    Views

Bought a 2017 Mirage G4 SE [US]

Been waiting to get a Mirage since the beginning and finally got one yesterday. Bought a white 2017 Mirage G4 SE. I was really on the fence about the hatchback or sedan decision but when it came down...
Page 1 of 2 1 2