Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Increase tire pressure to 42 or 44. Use cruise...

Increase tire pressure to 42 or 44. Use cruise control whenever possible. The CVT won't shift into maximum overdrive ratio of .55 unless conditions are perfect without cruise being engaged. Also,...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have read another member on the forum complain...

I have read another member on the forum complain of lower MPG with the GT model..................
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5017-Hello-from-North-Carolina

The GT also uses 15"...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just wanted to update this thread with a picture....

Just wanted to update this thread with a picture. The GT hid headlight has adjustment just like the halogen headlight. The bottom one adjusts vertical beam pattern and the one on top (you need to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Brake inspection, tire rotation, and oil change....

Brake inspection, tire rotation, and oil change.
  5. Take a picture of the back of your passenger...

Take a picture of the back of your passenger headlight when you get a chance and post it here.
  6. That's because the vertical adjustment has covers...

That's because the vertical adjustment has covers hiding them. Supposedly a legal requirement in some regions.
  7. Drivers definitely should be lower than passenger...

Drivers definitely should be lower than passenger side, but 2' at 25' seems too much. You can adjust the vertical positions yourself.
  8. Replies
    Views

Any update on how things are going with your car,...

Any update on how things are going with your car, DEANOBRAVO?
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nice find DEANOBRAVO. :applause:

Nice find DEANOBRAVO. :applause:
  10. Replies
    Views

Can you take a picture of the back of your...

Can you take a picture of the back of your headlight? There definitely is adjusters for vertical and horizontal. In fact, there's a recall for the GTs because many headlights didn't come equipped...
  11. Replies
    Views

The car is still breaking in bro. It will loosen...

The car is still breaking in bro. It will loosen up! I have a 2017 ES 5-speed and was averaging low 40's and then hitting low 50 MPG's after it broke in until I swapped to 15" wheels (like the GT...
  12. Replies
    Views

I got fuel consumption around 40 mpg driving home...

I got fuel consumption around 40 mpg driving home from the dealer with low air pressure in my tires. Once I aired up and made the TPMS light go out, I watched my fuel consumption improve.

Break...
  13. Replies
    Views

Welcome! These engines like to break in a little...

Welcome! These engines like to break in a little before they start delivering really good mileage. Give it around 1500 miles. You will notice the engine get a bit peppier as well. No need to baby...
  14. Replies
    Views

I found a post by 3dplane...

I found a post by 3dplane that might help you.
  15. Replies
    Views

The light is fixable, if not they should have...

The light is fixable, if not they should have replace the entire light. The MPG, do you have AC on all the time? Run it a tank and let it average out. I live in Florida and I always have AC on...
  16. Replies
    Views

Welcome!

Welcome!
  17. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new car. ...

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new car. Sorry to hear about the woes. I hope they get fixed up quickly so you can enjoy it more.
  18. Replies
    Views

It's possible to get low 30's for mpg but...

It's possible to get low 30's for mpg but normally that means driving like you stole it. The headlight beam is adjustBle. I would have schedule another trip to the dealer to adjust the headlight...
  19. Replies
    Views

The driver side headlight should always point...

The driver side headlight should always point lower to avoid blinding oncoming drivers. That being said, 2 ft. @ 25 ft. Seems excessive. Maybe try the factory service manual for adjustment procedure.
  20. Replies
    Views

Hey - welcome. What's going on with the car?

Hey - welcome.

What's going on with the car?
  21. Replies
    Views

Like you said,make sure the bulb is seated like...

Like you said,make sure the bulb is seated like it should.

The adjusters are:
    One under the white cap with the red marking. The other down above the red wire (on the picture) with no cap...