Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Mitsubishi swaps Mirage sedan name for "Attrage"

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=153&d=1369146404
    (More sedan photos & info here: Mirage sedan "Concept G4" unveiled in Thailand (photos / video) named "Attrage" )

2. U.S: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage 5-speed manual mileage/MPG

When the U.S. Mirage was unveiled last month at the N.Y. auto show, the company gave mileage estimates only for the CVT version of the car.

We now have estimates for the 5-speed car too:

3. G4 sedan photos

Annnnnnd, here it is.

Photos from paultan.org. Visit the site for a gallery with many more and larger images:

Mitsubishi Concept G4 previews Mirage sedan

4. Replies
    Views

Thailand - New Mirage Bloom

The Bloom , will come with Premium grade fabric seat, Leather wrapped steering wheel with silver decoration and “Bloom Edition” emblem at tailgate. There are 2 color available; Blossom Purple with...
  5. Malaysia: Mitsubishi Mirage GS Review (Cars Bikes Trucks)

A pretty straight forward and mostly praiseworthy review of the car.

Pros:
    - sufficient power
    - well sized
    - affordable and good value for money spent
    - good 'first car' buy
  6. YouTube Mirage commercial with shots of fast cornering (& hand-brake turn advice!)

At first I thought this was going to be another ordinary Mirage commercial (from Mitsubishi Malaysia).

And, mostly, it is ordinary.

But skip ahead to the 2:00 minute mark and we see a few shots...
  7. Australian Mirage test drive - from Aussie forum.

Link here http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2044940

Example

I test drove the Mirage yesterday. It was pretty much what I was expecting, and – for its intended role – acquits itself better...
  8. Replies
    Views

Australia: Mirage LS 1.2L CVT First Impressions

Ok, some background and then my first impressions of my new LS CVT. I am coming from a Peugeot 206 Auto. The Peugeot was getting too expensive to maintain and most of my driving is from home to the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Specifications (U.S.)

2014 Mirage Specifications - United States

Performance:

Trim
    DE
    ES
  10. Replies
    Views

Test-drive Space Star 1.2 CVT

This morning I have test-driven the 1.2 CVT. That was a very pleasant experience. The three-cylinder engine has a charming 'thrum', but there is enough oompf. More than enough: a little female voice,...
  11. Just for fun... :D If you want to estimate...

Just for fun... :D

If you want to estimate longest possible cruising range going strictly by the highway figures, here are some numbers based on 2013/2014 Mirage mpg / fuel economy ratings by...
  12. STOP THE PRESSES!! An Australian reviewer...

STOP THE PRESSES!! An Australian reviewer complimented the car's plastics! :D

It's a generally positive review overall:

Source:...
  13. Why does hard plastic offend car reviewers so badly?

In reading many reviews of the Mirage (and other small cars I tend to like), its very common to see reviewers really complain about 'hard plastic' interor panels. I'm curious why this seems to be...
  14. Ireland: Mitsubishi Space Star: Equipment &...

Ireland:

Mitsubishi Space Star: Equipment & Specification

Link on their web site: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.ie/web/THE-ALL-NEW-SPACE-STAR-MORE-FOR-A-LOT-LESS
  15. 2013/2014 Mirage mpg / fuel economy ratings by country (Space Star also)

Countries listed (so far):

Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, U.K., U.S.A.

Have info for other countries? Please comment in this thread.

16. 2014 Mirage fuel / gas tank capacity (and max. highway range)

The brochure says:

35 L
    9.25 gallons (US)
    7.7 gallons (Imperial)

Now just have to look up some official fuel consumption ratings to estimate max cruising range...
  17. Mirage to debut in US at 2013 New York auto show, on sale in September

The Mirage will make its US debut at the New York auto show which starts March 29th.

Full details: U.S. debut of 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage / Colt in New York: details, photos, specs

No surprise...