Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Guys Right before we got our Mirage i got a...

Hi Guys

Right before we got our Mirage i got a deal on some 0-20 royal purple at our Walmart. I was able to get it for 3 dollars a quart and 15 dollars for the 5 quart container. I bought all...
  2. Took our Mirage in Yesterday for its first oil...

Took our Mirage in Yesterday for its first oil change and have them check the Alignment of all 4 wheels and the camber. All the tires were aligned and the camber they said was in green. they said...
  3. Hi debburl, I told him about the forum, i told...

Hi debburl,

I told him about the forum, i told my dealer about the forum too. heck i tell everyone about the car and the forum because both are great and go hand in hand. Most of the people i...
  4. Grats 3dplane, that is crazy mpg numbers and 3...

Grats 3dplane, that is crazy mpg numbers and 3 tanks in a row. keep it going it gives us all hope and shows us what is possible.

Thanks for reading, Don
  5. Ok, I wasn't going to let this info out but as i...

Ok, I wasn't going to let this info out but as i see this thread isnt going to rest i am going to release some undisclosed information that I discovered as to the real reason the Mirage gets better...
  6. I live in North East Texas, (Hill Country) and...

I live in North East Texas, (Hill Country) and coast and kill the engine and everything i can on these backroads to Get more of what i wanted with this car, Efficiency.

It is all about learning...
  7. Replies
    Views

I am on a mandatory retirement from a disability...

I am on a mandatory retirement from a disability called Ankylosing Spondylitis. Took me many years to deal with that as i enjoyed working hunting and doing all kinds of out side activity. Now i read...
  8. Trying to follow in 3dplane's shadow.

Hmmmmmm I am getting better, still don't know how well i will do when i fill up but i think it will be decent. Just got home from a 24 mile round trip to Walmart. 12 miles each way and used a...
  9. Dang 3dplane, Whats the line from Wayne's...

Dang 3dplane,

Whats the line from Wayne's World.......... "We're not worthy, We're not worthy" lol you are killin it man. Ill keep working on mine. I have to do short fill ups or i will only...
  10. Replies
    Views

Agreed, and where i live i have never seen a...

Agreed, and where i live i have never seen a commercial on TV for the Mirage. I have the only one i have ever seen other than on the internet and the dealership where i bought the car. Had i not...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi debburyl, Yes they were easy to put on. if...

Hi debburyl,

Yes they were easy to put on. if you have ever put them on any other car they go on Almost that easy and if i was to do it again. I would just not use the tabs with clips as they...
  12. Replies
    Views

Great to have you here old mechanic, I have...

Great to have you here old mechanic,

I have read many of your posts over on the ecomodder forum. I got my Mirage less than 2 weeks ago and am still having a blast driving it as i am sure you are...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi Daox, I think they were 74 dollars at the...

Hi Daox,

I think they were 74 dollars at the dealers + tax. that is about 25 dollars higher than you can get them off of ebay. But this is my first new car and probably the last car i will own...
  14. Replies
    Views

I went ahead and tryed the push button emergency...

I went ahead and tryed the push button emergency engine stop. Works like a charm. It leaves you in accessory mode so your dash gauges are still reading. I restarted the car with just pushing the...