Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

After doing quite a bit more reading on E85, I...

After doing quite a bit more reading on E85, I will never run that stuff in my car, nor have any desire to.

What a total waste of resources and effort to bring it to where it is today. If you look...
  2. Yes, it was covered. They had the car for a...

Yes, it was covered. They had the car for a complete week, but only covered 4 days of rental car, so I got stuck with paying for 3.
  3. Just over 52K on 2015 and had complete failure on CVT

Yesterday, the car started to sputter and felt like the transmission was slipping at takeoff, then would kick into drive and run fine. At various times when I would come to a stop and start to take...
  4. Poll: The dealership called me yesterday to schedule...

The dealership called me yesterday to schedule the axle replacement. :surprise:
    I'm glad they finally figured it out.
  5. No, I hadn't been on the forum for a bit and when...

No, I hadn't been on the forum for a bit and when I was looking up wheel and tire recommendations is when I discovered the alignment issue.

Yeah, I usually get around 42-44 MPG to work....
  6. I live in Canton, and work in Duluth. I bought my...

I live in Canton, and work in Duluth. I bought my Mirage in Roswell, but took it to the dealer in Duluth, right by my work. It turns out, the same owner has both shops in Roswell and Duluth. It's...
  7. I was going to wait on wheels, but the salesman convinced me not to

I thought I did my homework and found a set of 14's to replace my bald tires at 24K. Yep, my alignment is out in the rear. Currently waiting on the service tech to get back with me after submitting...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi all! New from Georgia, USA

Just two evenings ago my wife and I decided to get a reliable new car for commuting back and forth to work.
    After researching every manufacturer's compact cars, I was convinced the Mirage would fit...