Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I can't believe none of the major global...

I can't believe none of the major global automotive publications haven't instrument tested a 5MT 1.2 Mirage. I looked a while back but couldn't find anything from Car and Driver, Road & Track,...
  2. Mitsubishi sales are continuing to increase. The...

Mitsubishi sales are continuing to increase. The '22 Outlander is already being declared a hit by many. Mitsubishi isn't going anywhere in the U.S. anytime soon and I'd put money on it.

The...
  3. I'd argue automakers are releasing fuel sippers....

I'd argue automakers are releasing fuel sippers. But these days, they don't have to be tiny little economy cars, however. For example, a non-hybrid Toyota Camry with the 2.5-liter gets 39 MPG on the...
  4. FYI, I just got a note from a member of the U.S....

FYI, I just got a note from a member of the U.S. Chevrolet Communications team saying they have not confirmed that the 2022 Chevrolet Spark will cease production. Now, of course that could just...
  5. I'm trying to figure out whether it's just...

I'm trying to figure out whether it's just discontinued for the Korean market or the entire world market ...
  6. Replies
    Views

Words cannot express how badly I'd like to own a...

Words cannot express how badly I'd like to own a new Jimny, especially after rending one in 2019.
  7. The revival of the Ralliart sub brand is a big...

The revival of the Ralliart sub brand is a big deal.

https://crankshaftculture.com/2021/05/12/ralliart-returns-the-mitsubishi-performance-sub-brand-to-be-revived/

This could signify a...
  8. Replies
    Views

The Mirage was a fine car. I wouldn't hesitate to...

The Mirage was a fine car. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one at all and have many times.

Before my Yaris, I had never kept a car more than about three years. I've had it for 14 years this...
  9. Yes they did.

Yes they did.
  10. Replies
    Views

So I actually ended up selling it to Carmax for...

So I actually ended up selling it to Carmax for $9,400. That was for a 2017 ES 5MT with 18,275 miles on it. I paid $9,600 for it new in 2017, so that's fine with me.

I see my local Carmaxes have...
  11. Well it certainly sounds like you bought a car...

Well it certainly sounds like you bought a car perfect for your personality. ;)
  12. I had a chance to spend a week with the Eclipse...

I had a chance to spend a week with the Eclipse Cross when it first came out.

You can see my take on it as well:...
  13. Replies
    Views

These are Sparco Trofeo 4 wheels. 21061

These are Sparco Trofeo 4 wheels.

14. I contemplated adding this, but I didn't want to...

I contemplated adding this, but I didn't want to get into the whole deal. Maybe for another article.
  15. Top 5 Mitsubishi Mirage Myths Debunked

I just got back from a 360 mile road trip for business. We took our 2017 Mirage (got 47 MPG!) and it got me to thinking about some of the myths associated with this car. I put together a Top 5...
  16. I must say, I was rather impressed with Discount...

I must say, I was rather impressed with Discount Tire yesterday. A bit of backstory:

I got a set of custom wheels for our Mirage back in 2018. I had them move over the factory TPMS sensors to the...
  17. I'm not sure most consumers give a rip about...

I'm not sure most consumers give a rip about overall sales. Just us car geeks.

FWIW, you can see 2021 sales on goodcarbadcar.com. Dodge, Fiat, and Infiniti, and Mitsubishi were the only...
  18. For as problematic as the CVT's reputations are...

For as problematic as the CVT's reputations are from Nissan, they sell a megaton of them. I mean, Nissan sells like 300,000 Rogues a year! That's nearly 3x the amount of total cars Mitsubishi sells...
  19. Replies
    Views

Debris Collects in Window Cowl!

Anyone else find it super annoying that so much crap gets in the areas around the window and wipers? I live under a maple tree and some pines and the needles, moss, and tree junk just fills these the...
  20. 20517 I call them "DO NOT EATS." FWIW, I...

I call them "DO NOT EATS."

FWIW, I used to use one of these in our van to keep moisture down.

It's a Dri-Z-Air and you just put their pellets in there. It helps to keep the...
  21. You're clearly passionate about this, and that's...

You're clearly passionate about this, and that's great. I'm all for productive automotive discussions.

I'll admit, I didn't watch the entire video when I wrote the post. Somewhat ironically, I'd...
  22. I'm so sick of this drivel about the Mirage being...

I'm so sick of this drivel about the Mirage being unsafe. Have we looked at the actual ratings? I have. They're perfectly fine—in fact, they're darn good. This is clickbait BS that is designed to...
  23. So before people go all doom-and-gloom here,...

So before people go all doom-and-gloom here, every automaker in the U.S. market except Alfa Romeo (+1.59%), Mazda (+0.19%), and Volvo (+1.76%) were down in 2020. Alfa has, what, two cars for sale...
  24. QFT x 1MM! Many "legacy owners" are so whiny....

QFT x 1MM!

Many "legacy owners" are so whiny. Bring the EVO back! Bring the 3000GT back! Bring the Montero back! Bring the Eclipse back!

This is not 1992 anymore. Shoot, it's not 2002 anymore!...
  25. Replies
    Views

When I talked to Eibach directly, they said that...

When I talked to Eibach directly, they said that the springs should be fine on stock shocks since they only lower the car 25mm (1 inch). Will they reduce the shock's life? Maybe. Personally, that was...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4