Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

2. Replies
    Views

3. Replies
    Views

ISO a low mileage HB with manual transmission for...

ISO a low mileage HB with manual transmission for my dad. He lives near Des Moines and I live near Minneapolis. We've been searching local dealers for a few months to no avail.

Edit: I just...
  4. Replies
    Views

Get some coroplast and see where there are big,...

Get some coroplast and see where there are big, un-aerodynamic holes/bumps under the car. Cut the coroplast keeping in mind how to overlap the sheets, how to attach to the car, and moving/hot parts...
  5. Replies
    Views

I put on my stalker hat and looked up "American...

I put on my stalker hat and looked up "American Freight" in the Twin Cities area. This car is actually on google maps street view between Can Can Wonderland and Menards. I was literally under...
  6. Replies
    Views

It's an awkward angle for gauging 3/4 of a...

It's an awkward angle for gauging 3/4 of a turn...I would assume just tightening it as much as I could by hand should be sufficient...I mean, it's been a month or whatever since I changed it, and no...
  7. Replies
    Views

I made and used this my first winter. I didn’t...

I made and used this my first winter. I didn’t put it on last winter, but it’s back now. 22815
  8. Replies
    Views

Who is this???

Looking at google images, I found this: https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/711344/2019-mitsubishi-mirage-klutch-sl1-hr-lowering-springs
    I see that Minnesota license plate and...
  9. Replies
    Views

My original Enasaves have lasted most of the...

My original Enasaves have lasted most of the 50,000+ miles on my '18 I bought new at the beginning of '19. I did the first winter with them and got Dunlop Wintermaxx after that. The Wintermaxxs are...
  10. I installed the UR rear sway bar today....

I installed the UR rear sway bar today. 2160121602 The damper bolts are tight/rusted, but the Eibach springs are short enough to pry out fairly easily. 21603216042160521606
  11. Replies
    Views

It's on my calendar. My kids would like to see...

It's on my calendar. My kids would like to see their birth-mom again, so this could be a go.
  12. Replies
    Views

Have we found a shorter rear shock yet? The...

Have we found a shorter rear shock yet? The Eibach springs aren't as short as that, but with some very simple prying tools, I can remove the rear springs without unbolting the shock.
  13. Replies
    Views

There are several ways to reduce this rocking....

There are several ways to reduce this rocking. Even though the VW springs would raise the car, the rocking is reduced because the springs are stiffer. Another cheap and easy (and compoundable) fix...
  14. Replies
    Views

I got these https://dl.wish.com/fSfRq18983and...

I got these https://dl.wish.com/fSfRq18983and squeezed them in and ziptied(?!) them 2 per piece. I measured before and after and it looks like it raised about a half inch, but I haven’t driven it...
  15. Warranty paid for replacing the VVT solenoid.18786

Warranty paid for replacing the VVT solenoid.18786
  16. The dealer was the last place that changed the...

The dealer was the last place that changed the oil...they gave me a 50% off coupon and I wanted them to change the tone of my turn signal...and it wasn’t too long ago.
  17. Replies
    Views

14x6 Kosei with Enasaves. Something like this,...

14x6 Kosei with Enasaves. Something like this, but obviously 4 lug: https://www.gomiata.com/kok1tssi14.html
    In the winter, I run my stock steels with Winter Maxx. 165/65-14
  18. Replies
    Views

Adding the money I spent on springs and sway bar,...

Adding the money I spent on springs and sway bar, I still don't believe I could have gotten a better new car.
  19. Replies
    Views

I think they are stiffer, but I also have the...

I think they are stiffer, but I also have the Daox sway bar which I HIGHLY recommend. I have a 2018 hatchback.

edit: I have had the sway bar longer than I have had the springs.
  20. Replies
    Views

Reflective vest, jumper cables, brimmed hat (for...

Reflective vest, jumper cables, brimmed hat (for sun and/or rain)
    Winter gets (in addition to your list) extra gloves, stocking cap, small shovel, multiple light jackets for layering...I should...
  21. As a person with a minitruckin' background, I...

As a person with a minitruckin' background, I once test-drove an old dodge/mitsubishi truck that had had some body work done and had both logos on it in different places. I had a stupid grin on my...
  22. Replies
    Views

1843218433and getting cruise control was a...

1843218433and getting cruise control was a success!
  23. Replies
    Views

My whitewater rafting trip got postponed. I am...

My whitewater rafting trip got postponed. I am available for the whole weekend! And I've found a leather-wrapped steering wheel from a G4, hopefully that'll work.

I slept in my car on the way...
  24. Replies
    Views

My replacement bar came incredibly fast and today...

My replacement bar came incredibly fast and today I installed it. I took out the coil springs, because the lowering springs are so short they almost fall out. That made installation trouble free...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Those look just like mine! :)

Those look just like mine! :)
Page 1 of 2 1 2