Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Beer!

by itschad
    Replies
    Views

I like Guinness, we have canned stuff with a...

I like Guinness, we have canned stuff with a "widget" in it (to emulate draught beer) that need refrigerating. We also have XXX Guinness that proclaims to be as good as the stuff from the 50's and...
  2. Well MetroMPG I looked into this for you....

Well MetroMPG I looked into this for you. Unfortunately a First Class stamp would be insufficient to mail off to Canada:)
    I'm at a loss as to why there are insufficient city cars on the North...
  3. Ain't that the truth. Somebody farts and another...

Ain't that the truth. Somebody farts and another house fall over. When I lived in London, a street called Grove Lane, there are a mish mash of dwellings, the oldest was a hunting lodge circa 1620 and...
  4. Well good luck if you do decide to move, a...

Well good luck if you do decide to move, a country house sounds idyllic. Here we are allowed to relocate but for me living in Leeds West Yorkshire I feel no need to move, social distancing is...
  5. Emotional, With Love And Strength We Shall Overcome.

I know this is a car forum but if you look closely there are a few cars so I can justify this post.
    In the UK every year there is Red Nose Day for charitable purposes. Last night (Friday) I had the...
  6. Oh oh, where can I go with this? I know, I used...

Oh oh, where can I go with this?
    I know, I used to be a driving instructor and the in house joke was Never Mention Females & Reverse Gear in the same sentence:)
    But truthfully the best pupil I ever...
  7. Why Do I Listen? (tried a Toyota Aygo automatic)

Having a beer with a friend a few days back (social distancing observed) and the discussion soon turned to cars. He suggested that at my age (over 25. Oh yeah, and the rest :) ) maybe i should look...
  8. Replies
    Views

I did once, then I was prescribed Valium by the...

I did once, then I was prescribed Valium by the shed load from my doctor, went through severe counselling and even contemplated more of a serious way out.
    I watch quite a bit on the Tube but this...
  9. Replies
    Views

Can't stand the bloke. His motor mouth is so...

Can't stand the bloke. His motor mouth is so great I'm amazed he hasn't swallowed himself.
    Oh there is one thing he says well and that's goodbye.
  10. Replies
    Views

There are numerous pick up trucks here in...

There are numerous pick up trucks here in Yorkshire (and other shires) simply because it's not far from being in very rural country.
    Yes vans are more common for deliveries. The majority of cars...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What did you do to your Mirage today? That's...

What did you do to your Mirage today?

That's easy for me....................I ain't got one. So nothing at all. :)
  12. Replies
    Views

I have the utmost respect for the chap, he could...

I have the utmost respect for the chap, he could tell she was freaking out and displayed the utmost respect for her, when eventually stopped the young lady was approachable, as previously stated in...
  13. Replies
    Views

That is one calm fellow. I've had similar twice,...

That is one calm fellow. I've had similar twice, once in London 1986 the other in Harrogate. The London incident I know as I just bought a new Cavalier, the driver would not open his window, the...
  14. Replies
    Views

It's a fine fellow that can admit to an error and...

It's a fine fellow that can admit to an error and apologise. Nicely played Wolfy.
  15. Replies
    Views

I was so taken by the colour and the fuel filler...

I was so taken by the colour and the fuel filler cap I didn't notice old George's cross. Well done that man.
  16. Replies
    Views

Bloody French:(:( having said that don't laugh or...

Bloody French:(:( having said that don't laugh or scream blue murder I'm actually warming to French cars........................Had a French girlfriend donkey's years ago, it didn't go to well...
  17. Replies
    Views

The Interior Of My Corsa.

There's more bloody buttons etc to press than on my two laptops combined. Somewhere I'm sure it has a Smellyometer to gauge the smellability of a Back Fire :), but it's fun to bugger about with it....
  18. Replies
    Views

Quite a mess. Does the build quality come into...

Quite a mess. Does the build quality come into question here? I've known a Humber Super Snipe drive through a wall with minimal damage, just headlight and bumper damage.
  19. Replies
    Views

Wow, sorry to hear of this MirageRally. Glad...

Wow, sorry to hear of this MirageRally. Glad you're okay, great relief. Oh dear (sorry for the pun) I hope they fix up your car well. Will it impact (sorry for this pun too) on your insurance cost...
  20. Replies
    Views

Yuk, it looks like it's had an overdose of some...

Yuk, it looks like it's had an overdose of some steroidal wizardry. They, Mitsubishi, are leaving the UK. Mmmm.
    Sales are very poor against Toyota, Nissan and the like, even Suzuki.

Mitsubishi is...
  21. Thread: Run.

by itschad
    Replies
    Views

Three years old? Lack of parental control, under...

Three years old? Lack of parental control, under the influence of baby milk I'd guess.
  22. Replies
    Views

Err, as a funny will this help? Good for doing...

Err, as a funny will this help? Good for doing toast too. Double whammy then.
  23. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry for you Daox, my eldest son lost a...

I'm sorry for you Daox, my eldest son lost a Suzuki on his way to work due to impacting a deer at 03:10 in 2006, the car was totalled. He bought another Suzuki and again 2007, well oh dear, another...
  24. Thread: Run.

by itschad
    Replies
    Views

Where? What's wrong with my back?;);) I belong...

Where? What's wrong with my back?;);)
    I belong to the Vauxhall Corsa forum, I'm sure they're mainly corpses as it takes an awful long time to get a response to a question and then maybe one or two...
  25. Thread: Run.

by itschad
    Replies
    Views

Run.

Okay fellers, run for the hills, I'm back:biggrin-new:
    Found all this on the laptop I use in my sleeping quarters after sifting through all the poop.
    Just before leaving I bought a Mercedes A...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4