Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I initially thought of painting over the carbon...

I initially thought of painting over the carbon to match the body, but realized it would just add up to the weight of the cf hood. It took me a lot of time thinking about the wheel color before I...
  2. Replies
    Views

I already am apologizing if if this is not the...

I already am apologizing if if this is not the proper thread for this but I was able to come upon an assembly diagram of the new Mirage's front bumper.

Aside from the tire air deflectors, they...
  3. Check this out, honda jazz projector led fogs...

Check this out, honda jazz projector led fogs locally sold. I've asked the mounting hole dimensions and match perfectly with the mirage's fogs.
  4. I used to experience these rattles at cold start...

I used to experience these rattles at cold start but after trying out a different oil filter using the same spec 5w30 oil, I stopped getting those weird startup noise. Interestingly, I figured out...
  5. Yup, a solid L-bar as a park light, and three led...

Yup, a solid L-bar as a park light, and three led dots for the brakes.

6. And in case you're wondering, here's how the new...

And in case you're wondering, here's how the new G4 will look like. They literally share the same front.
  7. 15928 15929 15930

8. Replies
    Views

Hooray! I've just ordered a pair of these...

Hooray! I've just ordered a pair of these brackets. I've been looking forever! It's kind of difficult to find a seller locally who'd agree to sell the brackets alone. Most only sold these as an...
  9. Replies
    Views

This is amazing! following this thread!

This is amazing! following this thread!
  10. Replies
    Views

Clutch adjustment plastic nut failure

The plastic nut gave up on me yesterday morning. Good thing I was just about to accelerate from full stop when it happened. Clutch cable was intact, which was a relief.

I always had a pack...
  11. https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/...

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/here-s-your-first-official-look-at-the-2020-mirage-mirage-g4.html
  12. It also was published on a local car blog ...

It also was published on a local car blog

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/spy-shot-is-this-the-new-look-2020-mitsubishi-mirage.html
  13. Next gen Mirage design

Source: Mitsubishi designer says next Mirage will look more like the Xpander
  14. Sorry to burst the bubble but... Mitsubishi...

Sorry to burst the bubble but...

Mitsubishi designer says next Mirage will look more like the Xpander
  15. I'm not sure what specific markets they have...

I'm not sure what specific markets they have released the hatches with 251mm rotors, but none of the 2017-2019 Philippine spec came with 251mm including mine. Measured all 2018-2019 hatches from...
  16. Afaik, OE brake pads are made by Akebono (at...

Afaik, OE brake pads are made by Akebono (at least here in the Ph). They're ceramic, as identified with the copper filings you will find on them plus the greyish to white brake dust it produces.
  17. Replies
    Views

Thanks Loren, I have always been looking forward...

Thanks Loren, I have always been looking forward to your updates with your auto-x mirage.

To tell you the truth, I'm a young and inexperienced driver whose passion in the technical aspects of...
  18. Those OEM's are unbelievably tough brother! given...

Those OEM's are unbelievably tough brother! given the fact that you push your car hard on the track. My pads are reaching 30thousand kilometers and still have about half of its original thickness....
  19. Replies
    Views

Has anyone have seen the new Xpander yet? I...

Has anyone have seen the new Xpander yet? I believe the new mirage models won't be much different in terms of the front end. 12077
  20. Thanks Daox! I got this in January last year...

Thanks Daox!

I got this in January last year (2016 model from thailand) but later the same year around August, Ph market released the locally assembled models with the oem cruise control kit.
  21. Replies
    Views

I haven't tried driving with the plates and strut...

I haven't tried driving with the plates and strut bar off, but I can say the strut bar was definitely an improvement in steering stability when taking a rough bend at high speed.

They're just...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi, I've joined just now but I've been lurking...

Hi, I've joined just now but I've been lurking through this awesome mirage forum for quite sometime now and am a great fan of Daox's works so I hope you don't mind me joining you in this topic as it...