Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Im looking at weight, I am limited to a 1000cc...

Im looking at weight, I am limited to a 1000cc air cooled motor, so a suzuki katana type motor is my idea of a motor currently. The trans axle would be locked, in 3rd most likely, the 1.2:1 sounds...
  2. Replies
    Views

Downshifting to 4000rpm wont be any issues. I...

Downshifting to 4000rpm wont be any issues. I would down shift MORE if the car actually had engine braking...the **** box tune mitsu puts on the car it has next to no engine braking ability.
  3. Replies
    Views

Yes! Very good points. Its very easy to get deep...

Yes! Very good points. Its very easy to get deep into inspecting and maintenance, I just tried to keep it simple for the "normal person" thats learning stuff for the first time or so. The mirage is...
  4. Replies
    Views

I did my first at 5,000. Now I change mobil 1...

I did my first at 5,000. Now I change mobil 1 0/20 every 5000, im 3300 in right now and the oil Is still clean looking
  5. Replies
    Views

DIY: tire rotate, and what to check!

Decided to rotate my tires today, since it is a balmy 68 F

I didn't see a in-depth thread on how to do it, and what to look at while doing it.

Pop the fake wheel covers off, I used a flat blade...
  6. My 18 with no ac on hauling 50mph going to work,...

My 18 with no ac on hauling 50mph going to work, I can hang out around 54mpg until I get in the city, and it drops off to abiut 51, south west florida weather is too hot for real good MPGs can't wait...
  7. Replies
    Views

Most cars now have a knock sensor, if the ecu...

Most cars now have a knock sensor, if the ecu doesn't see a knock it'll throw now timing. And at v10.5:1 89 is better and the car can throw more timing at the motor. I plan someday to test between 87...
  8. Replies
    Views

To resurrect a old thread: (im sorry) I tested my...

To resurrect a old thread: (im sorry) I tested my low grade fuel, 87 E10 vs 90 E0. I gained about 4 mpg and some part throttle performance with the 90 E0, which is currently 1 cent cheaper than 89...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sorry im late to the party haha I just finished...

Sorry im late to the party haha I just finished my factory cruise swap! Just posted everything on facebook mirage owners page. Outlander cruise button, J2534 minivci, amd clutch pedal switch is all I...
  10. Replies
    Views

This is the 3A92 dyno, I live in the torque band,...

This is the 3A92 dyno, I live in the torque band, best way to drive in my opinion haha

11. Well thats good news, I only have 4400 miles on...

Well thats good news, I only have 4400 miles on my '18 but good to see they are still strong at 100,000. What was the normal habit for the car? City/highway
  12. Replies
    Views

I noticed a big change in my old F350s AC (before...

I noticed a big change in my old F350s AC (before the truck broke) by not letting the core heat up to 205°. Any heat, especially in a small vehicle AC system, is degrading the cool of the ac...im...
  13. Replies
    Views

Heater core coolant shut off valve

6th gen mirage:

I am looking into a heater core shut off valve, I know some of my old vehicles had them, and the AC is ice cold with them closed...I posted on FB about it, but can not find...
  14. Replies
    Views

Its a 1984 oldsmobile custom cruiser, I think its...

Its a 1984 oldsmobile custom cruiser, I think its a Broham edition?? Its some sort of fancy with chrome all over everywhere haha11830
  15. Replies
    Views

I love the reviews that hate of the car, my...

I love the reviews that hate of the car, my friend has an auto version, and I fell in love with it instantly, I have 650 miles right now and haven't even had the car a week hahaha today I tagged 50.0...
  16. Replies
    Views

New from Naples, Fl

Hey yall, I bought an 18 mirage es last Monday or tuesday, already have 600 miles on the poor car haha its the 5spd version, and I love it. 47mpg in town to and from work, cant beat this little...