Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I'm always asking them about stuff like that but...

I'm always asking them about stuff like that but until they got it in, they haven't been able to tell me. I'm hoping for answers soon! I'll be able to give my own perspective soon on the difference...
  2. Bit of an update: I recently got a GoPro Hero4...

Bit of an update:

I recently got a GoPro Hero4 Session with some goodies for mounting so I'll be able to post some vids soon! I haven't wanted to post vids from my dash cam coz it displays way too...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ok, guys and gals, I finally got some stuff that...

Ok, guys and gals, I finally got some stuff that I can use to do a proper show-and-tell on the 2017 Mirage. I got a GoPro Hero4 Session with mounts to be able to show the gauge cluster and the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Here's the link, Daox:...

Here's the link, Daox:
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/2616-Scootabout-2014-Mitsubishi-Mirage-SE-with-Comfort-Package-(Garage-entry)?p=40549&viewfull=1#post40549

Please excuse the...
  5. Promised pics of additions to the Scootabout

So, here's some promised pictures. It's winter here so please excuse the mess.

The 2014 has the long wire aerial antenna so when the 2015 came around with the stubby aerial, I was trying to think...
  6. I'll try to take some pictures soon. I've been...

I'll try to take some pictures soon. I've been hella busy the last few months because I'm training to be a Signing Authority Trainer with my company. (I'm a school bus driver) What that means is that...
  7. You know, I really have neglected to update this...

You know, I really have neglected to update this thread....

I've added some things to the Scootabout like the aerial from the '15 model (it fits and gives the car an "Alfalfa" look) as well as OEM...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have towed many a trailer with small cars,...

I have towed many a trailer with small cars, mainly in Greece. I had a Skoda Target 105 with a 3rd gen 1.3 L Golf engine. I used that to tow a trailer with scrap metal. The most I towed was about...
  9. I'm at about 18k km right now. I really want to,...

I'm at about 18k km right now. I really want to, and will, do a hydrogen hybrid conversion once the warranty is up. I'll be developing the hydrogen conversion unit in the meantime. Anyone else...