Search:

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I've been doing some long trips with my Mirage...

I've been doing some long trips with my Mirage lately. I did a 9 hour round trip yesterday, & I have some other long trips coming up. Since my Mirage is near 59,9-- miles, I decided to do my 60,000...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hmmm...I just found this emblem on eBay... ...

Hmmm...I just found this emblem on eBay...

You'd have to be a Deep Purple fan to get it. ;)
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Does anyone know how to delete the "M" and "A"...

Does anyone know how to delete the "M" and "A" off Mirage? So I can drive a Mitsubishi Rage?
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: New shiny...22883

New shiny...22883
  5. I saw this one on YouTube a few days ago. ...

I saw this one on YouTube a few days ago.

When you see "Breaking News" and a Mirage is in the shot, you just assume it's not a positive story...LOL. ;)

But this story didn't end in tragedy...
  6. 22862 Saw this Mad Max special in my...

Saw this Mad Max special in my neighborhood awhile back. Turns out I had talked to this lady a couple of years ago at a Quick Trip near me. At the time she was Door Dashing with it and...
  7. I saw 2 Mirages yesterday. 1 was a grey G4 on the...

I saw 2 Mirages yesterday. 1 was a grey G4 on the North side near the ex's dump. The top of the rear wheel well was almost even with the top of the hubcap. There were at least 4 heads visible through...
  8. Chevy Spark discontinued. 2022 is its last model year.

CarScoops: GM Is Killing The Chevy Spark This Summer After It Failed To Ignite Interest....
  9. Replies
    Views

Our markets are quite different. Ford, for...

Our markets are quite different. Ford, for example, has dropped all of their cars except the Mustang in the States.

As far as Mitsubishi goes, Nissan has more of an impact here. The latest new...
  10. Replies
    Views

Not sure the words 'good news' and 'Renault' can...

Not sure the words 'good news' and 'Renault' can ever belong in the same automotive thought bubble.
  11. IDK where 7milesout has been, but he should buy...

IDK where 7milesout has been, but he should buy this from you and put a mad max style rear bumper guard on it and a lift kit and give it to his nephew.
  12. Thank you Mark, that's kind of you to say. The...

Thank you Mark, that's kind of you to say. The feeling is mutual. However, I could be driving a pink Miata, and I'd still post on here. Greatest car forum on the web.
  13. 22517 Here she is. The red rocket AKA The Dog...

Here she is. The red rocket AKA The Dog Penis AKA Tojo's Revenge. I pick her up the 27th. I hope the seats are better than in my 2014. Even though it was the base ES, it still came with an...
  14. Fummins your back! And all it took was me...

Fummins your back! And all it took was me wrecking the **** out of my car! Lol. Man, my neck is killing me. Whiplash just hits you 24 hrs later sometimes. Thank you for the kind words and the link....
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Seems like Basic (tire engineer) lives in that...

Seems like Basic (tire engineer) lives in that area too...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Drove it through the heart of the destruction in...

Drove it through the heart of the destruction in Mayfield, KY. I live less than 15 miles from there, and that town once held the Continental Tire factory where I started my career once upon a time. ...
  17. Replies
    Views

84 Mirage/Colt Turbo review

https://japanesenostalgiccar.com/the-1984-plymouth-colt-gts-turbo-twin-stick-mitsubishi-mirage-gets-glowing-review/
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Added a Weather Tech trunk liner today

Added a Weather Tech trunk liner today
  19. Replies
    Views

My plan is to keep my Mirage at least as long as...

My plan is to keep my Mirage at least as long as my new sets of tires last me. Then think about other cars. I have to have a car with where I live. I'm rural so basically no car, no groceries....
  20. Replies
    Views

I'm just curious about what year your Mirage was...

I'm just curious about what year your Mirage was and how many miles were on it when you sold it to Carmax?
  21. Replies
    Views

Beginning of the end of the Mirage?

https://www.carexpert.com.au/car-news/mitsubishi-mirage-adr-changes-to-end-light-hatch-in-2022

Looks Australia is abandoning the Mirage due to failed new safety requirements. Could North America...
  22. Replies
    Views

I don't question your decision to sell. Your...

I don't question your decision to sell. Your situation is way better than someone trying to sell a one or two year car, & their remaining loan is much greater than what it is worth.
  23. Replies
    Views

If you don't have a need for a Mirage, it is a...

If you don't have a need for a Mirage, it is a good time to sell. It's surely not a good time to replace a Mirage with another one. Whatever you gained in selling your Mirage would most likely be...
  24. Replies
    Views

Later dragon2knight, maybe you will get a 5 speed...

Later dragon2knight, maybe you will get a 5 speed manual Mirage one day. It's annoying my 2014 Mirage would fetch way more money in the USA than in Canada. Money isn't all I want to paraphrase an old...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sorry for your loss. But happy for your profit!

Sorry for your loss.

But happy for your profit!
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4