Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have 25k so far on Castrol Transmax CVT and...

I have 25k so far on Castrol Transmax CVT and ATF/CVT universal mixture(cheapest cvt fluid I could find with Mitsubishi Spec) and all is well. The CVT and ATF/CVT are clearly different products based...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm going to go out on a limb and say anywhere...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say anywhere that has it in stock has current accurate pricing (much higher) and the SuperTech ends up being cheapest in stock without having to do rebate gimmicks....
  3. Made an adapter cable using the header and mic I...

Made an adapter cable using the header and mic I linked earlier. The sound is a bit on the quiet side. There is no settings to adjust the volume of the mic on the radio that I can find. I attached...
  4. Replies
    Views

Honestly the whole point of the G4 is lost on me....

Honestly the whole point of the G4 is lost on me. A worse MPG, $1,000 more expensive, car with LESS cargo space, and 1.5ft longer and over 100lbs heavier so it's harder to park and maneuver. I guess...
  5. Replies
    Views

I just got an invite to Dall E but I am having...

I just got an invite to Dall E but I am having trouble getting any output to resemble a Mirage. It turns them into Kia Souls and Ford Fiesta lol some interesting output though

6. Replies
    Views

You would think with the recent gas prices...

You would think with the recent gas prices (likely to go up even higher after Nov) and surging inflation there would be increased demand for economy cars and this wouldn't be the right direction to...
  7. Replies
    Views

So let's get a real free market and order right...

So let's get a real free market and order right from the manufacturers.
  8. The CVT isn't that bad! Even if it grenades at...

The CVT isn't that bad! Even if it grenades at 101k miles, there seems to be so many insurance write offs, I see low mileage CVTs for $300 online.
  9. If we can abolish stealerships and do direct...

If we can abolish stealerships and do direct ordering of what we want, instead of what dealers think will sell fast and make them the most $$$, we might get more options and lower prices.
  10. I mean if they are still offering the manual in...

I mean if they are still offering the manual in other third world countries I don't think they have supply to eat up.
  11. Replies
    Views

I know I was saying no way they will completely...

I know I was saying no way they will completely remove the Mirage the other day but this changes things. I think they will need to come out with some other high efficient model if they do remove the...
  12. Any details how this was done?

Any details how this was done?
  13. How does FCM work on a 5MT? Does it actuate the...

How does FCM work on a 5MT? Does it actuate the clutch?
  14. No software/settings is needed to make the camera...

No software/settings is needed to make the camera work from the radio. It clearly needs to be wired in to know the car is in reverse somehow if you aren't using an OEM camera (this is the only time...
  15. The JAE ports came in today, also the microphone...

The JAE ports came in today, also the microphone came in last week. I am still waiting on the mono 3.5mm mic lead female port to attach to the JAE port to come in to finish the mic cable. Also, the...
  16. Amazon Basics, Kirkland, and SuperTech oil are...

Amazon Basics, Kirkland, and SuperTech oil are all made by Warren. All three brands have positive reviews with many millions of miles driven on them. Many youtube videos on the quality of the oil. If...
  17. Replies
    Views

Scanguage 3?

Anyone using the new Scanguage 3?
    https://www.scangauge.com/products/productsscangauge-iii/
  18. Replies
    Views

Hehe I just did a test drive along a flat road...

Hehe I just did a test drive along a flat road after my tranny fluid job and cruise set to 55 with AC off the lie-ometer was REPORTING about 58MPG. Maybe my car is fine after all and it's all in my...
  19. Replies
    Views

Transmission fluid change

So a bit over 60k miles today I did my first transmission fluid drop pan change and replaced both filters while at it. Around 4.25ish quarts came out, and the fluid was dark black. Some metal was...
  20. I haven't gone through all the settings on...

I haven't gone through all the settings on either, but there seems to be more on the 2021 for settings (if you don't consider Sirius XM and Carplay objectively better). All I ever had to do on the...
  21. Replies
    Views

My fuel economy in yr 3 continues to go down. ...

My fuel economy in yr 3 continues to go down. I'm sure the Kumho Solus get worse MPG then Dunlop Enasaves but I get pretty horrendous MPG even for that. Any trip uphill or with slight traffic kills...
  22. Replies
    Views

In the US they are considering upping the EV tax...

In the US they are considering upping the EV tax credit to $12,500, states like NJ last year were doing a $5,000 EV credit, then additionally some employers offer an EV credit, and EVs don't pay...
  23. Replies
    Views

I brought the car to the dealer again today. They...

I brought the car to the dealer again today. They said the alignment was still good even with the steering wheel off center. After calling Mitsubishi they were told to replace the part the steering...
  24. Replies
    Views

Squeaking noise solved

So I had intermitted squeaking noise normally when I started the car up and would go away as I drive. I believe there were a few other threads with similar problems. I tried replacing the belt (the...
  25. Replies
    Views

Will the mirage get a kill switch?

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/law-install-kill-switches-cars-170000930.html
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4