Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I can return it, minus the programming fee. I'll...

I can return it, minus the programming fee. I'll consider it a "check your fuses, dummy" fine for my mistake. If this whole thread even helps one person, I'll consider it a victory.
  2. Replies
    Views

Not a thing. When I first bought the car, I tried...

Not a thing. When I first bought the car, I tried the LED bulbs, which tripped the CEL and caused a similar issue. I imagine that I would have been giving the dealer a kidney and have been given the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Update!! Started retracing my steps on tracking...

Update!!
    Started retracing my steps on tracking the problem down. Checked all fuses in the engine compartment, nothing found. Started checking fuses in the passenger compartment fuse box and found...
  4. Replies
    Views

I'd run a mono amp, since it's only a single sub....

I'd run a mono amp, since it's only a single sub. The sub can handle about 300 watts of continuous power. Something along the lines of a Kicker CXA400.1 amp would be perfect. As far as the box goes,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Doing well. I decided to leave in the factory...

Doing well. I decided to leave in the factory radio as it isn't really all that bad. To upgrade the radio to an aftermarket unit, you have to also install an interface so it can talk with the...
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm going to test a couple of things. I...

I'm going to test a couple of things. I reinstalled the factory radio, and the issue went away. I'm going to try unplugging the BU camera input to the radio and see if the issue returns, if so, then...