Search:

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 26770 Chitty picture but it looks like it goes to...

26770 Chitty picture but it looks like it goes to the LOW WASHER FLUID SENSOR to me. Clips to the side of the washer bottle then plugs into a short jumper/gender-bender harness to the sensor on the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Suzuki Swift IV 1.3 DDIS springs are perfect! Thanks!

Hey Mitsumi, I was looking for something able to compensate the additional 20 kgs LPG tank I'm carrying in the spare wheel vane (now happily running 2 years on LPG). I've found this old post just...
  3. Replies
    Views

2 year ownership review

Finally finished it and now on YouTube:
    https://youtu.be/Zn9kd47hVzo?si=c9hNmXEOJUFiPYXD
  4. Replies
    Views

I appreciate everyone on this forum

Seriously, you guys are all awesome.
    Glad to be here.

Pssss hey lurker!
    Yes you!

I appreciate you too! ❤️
  5. Replies
    Views

Check out this guys channel. I'm pretty sure he...

Check out this guys channel. I'm pretty sure he started out with a Mirage drivetrain but has since adapted a completely different 5spd to it. He's been on the forum now and then over the years....
  6. Thread: Sun Shade

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

Mitsubishi actually makes sun shades for the rear...

Mitsubishi actually makes sun shades for the rear doors. Part number: MZ314725

Rear Hatch Shade: MZ314726

7. Mitubishi Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution(RISE) did good

Sadly our 2021 G4 played tapout with a deer at about 50 yesterday. Mitubishi did good and the crew were A OK so thats all that matters. this was at about 50 mph. I hope to never need to go up...
  8. Replies
    Views

It did, it did! :)26073

It did, it did! :)26073
  9. Replies
    Views

Thank you Mitsubishi!

I didn't find a good place to put this, so I started a new thread. Run this thread down as many paths as you care to. However, my idea for this thread is to be a positive thread. Most of the time,...
  10. Replies
    Views

Excellent im glad it worked for you. Its a great...

Excellent im glad it worked for you. Its a great option. Especially since the led headlights are so expensive. I got mine on amazon ive been using for 9 months i leave them on all the time.
  11. Replies
    Views

I don't think removing throttle delay is the same...

I don't think removing throttle delay is the same Ds mode. I think there was someone on the forum a while ago trying to make Ds work on their 2015 or older Mirage. All Ds does is flick a switch, it...
  12. Replies
    Views

They work really well. Surprisingly brighter than...

They work really well. Surprisingly brighter than my 2022 outlander.
  13. Replies
    Views

I didn't deal with that stuff, just tapped...

I didn't deal with that stuff, just tapped directly into the main harness. I don't know if this is how such things are supposed to be done, but there you go.

Per mettekr, KEY1 from...
  14. Replies
    Views

Simply owning a Mirage is the best anti-theft...

Simply owning a Mirage is the best anti-theft device you can have. Who wants to steal one? My son had my Mirage in LA for years parking on side streets and left it unlocked so thieves wouldn't...
  15. Yes the springs are directional. Look close at...

Yes the springs are directional. Look close at the pictures in the 2nd post and you'll see one end is open and the other flush https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/4274-Spring-install-DIY
  16. Replies
    Views

My first ever new car

One month ago I bought my first ever new car: a 2023 Mirage ES.

I've always bought old beater sedans on craigslist, and my most recent one had lasted ~5 years. I'd ever even heard of mitsubishi...
  17. Replies
    Views

When the front schocks are changed, the two...

When the front schocks are changed, the two bottom bolts are removed and put back in. There is a bit of play in that assy, and that will make camber be off.
    You shoud have a shop correct camber...
  18. Eggmans ultimately correct about the alignment ...

Eggmans ultimately correct about the alignment

If you don't want to pay for one it's likely the big bottom two bolts need to be loosened and moved around. The tiny bit of slop between the knuckle...
  19. Replies
    Views

You need to have the wheels aligned. Take your...

You need to have the wheels aligned. Take your car to a good alignment shop and they'll straighten things out for you. :)
  20. Replies
    Views

I use a Baofeng UV-82 everyday. I put it in the...

I use a Baofeng UV-82 everyday. I put it in the sunvisor when traveling and it goes with me to work. I don't use an external antenna in the mobile since I won't be transmitting on it. Some hams call...
  21. Replies
    Views

When you go to buy that it's usually referred to...

When you go to buy that it's usually referred to as a Sway Bar Link and you'll get the bolt, nut, the rubber bushings, and the washers all in the kit. I would replaced the links on both ends of the...
  22. Replies
    Views

According to this breakdown (2015 de model) there...

According to this breakdown (2015 de model) there is a bearing but it's in a spot you can't see it.

As long as you're sure you're getting a factory style setup might as well order the one with...
  23. Replies
    Views

The strut is bolted to the steering knuckle so...

The strut is bolted to the steering knuckle so when you turn your wheels it also rotated. The shaft could spin in the strut body but there's seals in there.
    It seems weird they would offer 2...
  24. Thread: Last of the MTs

by t_c_c
    Replies
    Views

Last of the MTs

Picked up my 2023 ES MT today. I believe this to be one of the last manuals (if not the last) to be sold in North America. Loving it so far - have yet to roll the odometer over 100 kms!25794
  25. Replies
    Views

Mine is a 2014 and the entire car is almost in...

Mine is a 2014 and the entire car is almost in mint condition, and no detectable oil consumption, no piston slap.
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4