Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Dirk - I am really sorry to hear that you are still having A/C issues with the G4. I don't blame you for being frustrated about it. I hate having to take something back for repairs multiple times, too!

Given what you have invested into the G4 recently, I think the decision about the $9,800 Carmax offer has already been made. Hopefully, the root of your current problem will be solved and the G4 will continue to serve you well for years to come.

We are living through some very strange times. I recently shared how someone was offered $15,000 for a brand new Ram pickup truck by the dealer, & he hasn't even received it yet. He agreed to pay $85,000 to order it, and they want to give him $15,000 to not take it (making it a $100,000 truck before it's even been delivered to him). Which means they have a buyer who's willing to pay a lot more! That's quite different than huge incentives being needed to move pickup trucks off lots not all that long ago.

Likewise, you won't find a great deal on a Mirage or G4 these days. If you can get the problems sorted out, I would enjoy a vehicle that's paid off these days. Having constant issues, however, is not fun either! I feel your pain!
Yea I think I got the biggest Mirage lemon on this site, it could be a whole lot worse but I'm still, over all, disappointed.