Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space Star 2023 YouTube video

Space Star 2023 YouTube video

I just found this video on YouTube, apparently a channel from Israel:

I like the dark ("titanium" ?) gray color with black roof combination, don't think I've seen that combination before.

This must be the highest of the trimlevels, with some expensive additional options included as well (look at those chairs... don't think white would have been my choice, though).

With the interior being made from relatively cheap plastics, those fancy chairs look a bit out of place IMO.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vintzend For This Useful Post:

88coltturbo (05-29-2022),dspace9 (05-28-2022),Fummins (05-27-2022),Mark (05-28-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    I see it comes with an armrest instead of the center console arm rest. I'm not sure if that's an upgrade. I like the extra storage space of the console.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I wish we had a decent locking glove box. we all have dreams dirk.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I see it comes with an armrest instead of the center console arm rest. I'm not sure if that's an upgrade. I like the extra storage space of the console.
    I hope this is a special "feature" of those fancy chairs.

Can hardly imagine they'd change the standard arm rest so late in the car's lifespan.

But a disclaimer: I have been wrong before

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    I push my seat all the way back, on account of this car's pedals being too damn close and I appreciate the high legth of the center console. Its nice for my elbow. I was lucky the dealer i went to had the center console installed on all the ES trims.

I'm only 6ft. The Mirage is more comfortable for someone smaller. My 5'1 wife is very comfy in the G4 but she could never rest her arm there, luckily she drives with both hands on the wheel. Myself, my left hand always rests at 7 o'clock when I'm not turning the wheel. It's the only comfortable position for me. I'd kill for a telescoping wheel!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

mohammad (05-28-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Why is there no armrest for the front passenger seat? No vanity mirror either presumably, and now no armrest for the passenger. Mitsubishi knows how to cheap out on the details lo.

By the way I think that paint is called titanium grey. My Mirage is grey too but way darker, and mine is similarly extremely glossy all the time, it looks like it's polished but I have never done that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Didn’t they offer a drivers arm rest on the top spec a few years ago? I assume that unless you’re built like a 5 year old I don’t think there’s any way 2 people can use arm rests at the same time in a Mirage.

Attachment 23413 or maybe that was just the fancy spec g4?
    Last edited by Fummins; 05-28-2022 at 05:48 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Didn’t they offer a drivers arm rest on the top spec a few years ago? I assume that unless you’re built like a 5 year old I don’t think there’s any way 2 people can use arm rests at the same time in a Mirage.

Attachment 23413 or maybe that was just the fancy spec g4?
    You can though, my wife and I do it all the time. She gets the back half of the center console and I get the front with just enough space for a bending elbow. It's not bad.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-28-2022),vintzend (05-29-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I don't see a rear camera - did they finally integrate it somewhere, or doe Israel not mandate it?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2022 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 40.1 mpg (US) ... 17.0 km/L ... 5.9 L/100 km ... 48.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 88coltturbo View Post
    I don't see a rear camera - did they finally integrate it somewhere, or doe Israel not mandate it?
    Mandated in North America in 2018 & in Japan this year. I don't see a mandate for back up cameras mentioned elsewhere in the world.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-29-2022)