Thread: 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Carbonite Edition

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Carbonite Edition

Because of the high gas prices, I was in search of a "gas miser".
    But the high prices for a used car with a ton of miles was to me not a good use of my money.
    But continued to search online including dealer's web sites. Then I came accross this car.

Name:  Mirage.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  98.9 KB

I knew a Mirage was a car with a 3 cylinder engine. But that was about it.
    But it looked so cool in the photos. I had to know more about the cars.
    So reading many reviews and watching a ton of videos I started to get hooked.
    The "big named" reviews were pretty much negative about the cars beside's it's price and gas mileage
    But the "every persons" reviews were mostly positive. At that point I thought to myself I'm going to take a look at this car. It didn't take long after seeing it that I knew I was going to buy the car. Heck I know it won't be the fastest car. But who cares I had driven VW Bugs as a kid. That wasn't because they were the fastest car. But in my mind they were the coolest car. After graduating High School a Buddy and I swapped parts from 2 VW Bugs and built a car ready for the road. We drove that car accross the country (and back) with a back seat full of extra parts. The only thing we needed was to replace the fuel pump crossing the Rocky Mountains. They might of been a slow cars. But we made it to Denver which was 1850 miles away in 36 hours. I'm thinking my new Mirage might be as fun as those Beetles were!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gustmouse For This Useful Post:

88coltturbo (05-29-2022),dspace9 (05-29-2022),Fummins (05-29-2022),inuvik (05-29-2022),Mark (05-29-2022),precisionxt (05-31-2022),Top_Fuel (05-29-2022),vintzend (06-12-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    New car looks great! Definitely the VW Beetle of today. Has been a good car for me over 8 years now, and always over 40 mpg.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    You'll love how the 165 size tires cut through the snow. The fact we have a lot of Canadians on here is a ringing endorsement of the Mirages ability to weather tough winter road conditions.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Congrats! Hope you're still happy with your purchase!

The body kit really enhances the appearance IMO.
    I've ordered the same, minus the red lines front (since I chose the red body color anyway).