Thread: Hello :)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Hello :)

Most random forums I find on the internet like this one are long abandoned, I'm so glad to see so much activity here!

I'm kinda new to cars in general, but as I own a 2018 Mirage, I'd like to know about it and how to take care of it. Coming from the world of IT where I researched and built my own PC to know exactly whats in it and how to fix it- I'd like to know more about my car and I find forums like this are really good places for unique info.

Idk how lame it is to have nicknames, but as a fun fact; my car is "Creamsicle" because it's the bright orange color, except the prior owner put an orange-creme color on the spoiler and mirrors, kinda quirky, kinda cute.
    Spoiler had to get replaced cuz a tree fell on it, though. :/

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Welcome,

Dont forget to consider adding creamsicle to your garage.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    Welcome,

Dont forget to consider adding creamsicle to your garage.
    Mohammad - you should share a list of your Mirage youtube.com clips. You may get another subscriber, too!

I think it's good to promote what you have done on the forum whenever you can.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

mohammad (06-21-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Welcome aboard! There is a lot of knowledge here on this forum about our favorite (least loved by all "professional" reviewers) little car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site!
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Mohammad - you should share a list of your Mirage youtube.com clips. You may get another subscriber, too!

I think it's good to promote what you have done on the forum whenever you can.
    Thats a wonderful idea Mark, Heres a list of youtube videos i've made about the Mirage: https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...outube-channel Feel free to leave any feedback or video requests on that thread.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mohammad For This Useful Post:

precisionxt (06-21-2022)

Welcome, Faru!

Quote Originally Posted by Faru View Post
    Most random forums I find on the internet like this one are long abandoned, I'm so glad to see so much activity here!
    The Mirage is a weird (great) car that attracts weird (great) enthusiasts that appreciate & support the superior format of an old-school forum.

Welcome!

I second the request to see pics of your creamsicle.

Garage empty: add car

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

mohammad (06-22-2022)