Thread: USB (next to cupholders/seat-heat buttons). Intermittent disconnect from Iphone 13.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

USB (next to cupholders/seat-heat buttons). Intermittent disconnect from Iphone 13.

Anyone have the problem where your iphone (13 mini in my case) will keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 2-3 seconds, sometimes stay connected for 1 min and then it repeats the same thing. I've tried 2 different cables which work everywhere else except on the mirage. It worked before, but now it's doing this disconnect/reconnect thing. Completely unusable. Weird thing is a usb drive (for music) will work just fine.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Did you recently update iOS? I haven't tried connecting my XS to the USB since iOS 14. I haven't had the disconnecting issues, but then again I'm using the non-touchscreen stock radio in my 15' Mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.3 mpg (US) ... 17.5 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I am updated to the latest iOS. 4TL. Damn now I guess I wait for an iOS side fix of a fix from Mitsubishi.

Country
    Aaland
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Mine is an old 2014 with the glove box usb cord. It's hit or miss whether it'll charge or not, I assumed it's the cord that I'm using? I tried listening to music on my phone for the first time last weekend and it was pretty quiet via bluetooth so I tried through the usb port and it'd play a song for about 30 seconds then disconnect every time. The only way it'd play music reliably was through bluetooth. I've been putting off the latest iphone update. I think I have an Iphone 11? I really have no idea.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)