Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Custom performance parts

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Custom performance parts

hey everyone! i do plan on producing performance parts for mirages, mines a 2020. would any of you have interest in this? we're talking standalone plug n play ECU's, intake maifolds, exhaust systems, and many more things!

Last edited by ThatOneMirage; 07-14-2022 at 11:38 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOneMirage For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (07-16-2022)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    i heard they already did it on thailand, they already manage to remap the mirage and get a decent difference in power but im not sure how they did it, but for me im more on handling so that it can be a fun daily driver.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 1,029 Posts
    I'll take a blower. The kind that sticks out of the hood like on Funny Cars. Where do I submit my deposit?

Question: Will your blower openings be pointing to the passenger side due to the orientation of the accessory / drive belt?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It would be nice to have access to aftermarket parts stateside for sure. I don't know how custom you were looking to get, but I'd love to replace the stock spoiler on the hatch with something a little more sporty. I wouldn't mind trading 1 or 2 mpg to improve the look a bit.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.5 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I'll re-iterate what I posted on FB.
    Be prepared to ship these outside the US. Plenty of people in Canada and elsewhere in the world with cash in hand ready to buy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2022 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 40.1 mpg (US) ... 17.0 km/L ... 5.9 L/100 km ... 48.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allrock View Post
    i heard they already did it on thailand, they already manage to remap the mirage and get a decent difference in power but im not sure how they did it, but for me im more on handling so that it can be a fun daily driver.
    well, i am working on producing a plug n play fully tunable ECU. this will allow you control over many things.... spark, fuel, MIVEC engagement parameters among a a list of many more things.

As for handling that will be sometime in the future, right now I'm working on power and braking parts. but the power will still be reasonable and work very well with the stock handling capabilities.
    Last edited by ThatOneMirage; 07-16-2022 at 12:46 AM. Reason: spelling error

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOneMirage For This Useful Post:

88coltturbo (07-16-2022),AtomicPunk (07-16-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 88coltturbo View Post
    I'll re-iterate what I posted on FB.
    Be prepared to ship these outside the US. Plenty of people in Canada and elsewhere in the world with cash in hand ready to buy.

i'll have to work on setting that up for non US orders, shipping to Canada is one thing but going overseas will be incredibly expensive.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    I'll take a blower. The kind that sticks out of the hood like on Funny Cars. Where do I submit my deposit?

Question: Will your blower openings be pointing to the passenger side due to the orientation of the accessory / drive belt?
    LOL, i do have a photoshop render of that exact thing actually. I want to see if I can figure out a way to link it to you.

as for forced induction, a turbo kit will be something for the future, I'm going to work on squeezing every bit of power out of these things NA first.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOneMirage For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (07-16-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by precisionxt View Post
    It would be nice to have access to aftermarket parts stateside for sure. I don't know how custom you were looking to get, but I'd love to replace the stock spoiler on the hatch with something a little more sporty. I wouldn't mind trading 1 or 2 mpg to improve the look a bit.
    well, i'll be starting out with performance and braking mods that will work with the factory handling capabilities of the vehicle but I have the ability to produce some custom body kits as well.

but I'll keep that in mind as I move forward with my products! be on the lookout! i'll be posting updates more regularly towards the end of the year.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOneMirage For This Useful Post:

precisionxt (07-16-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Underbody aero is something i want to focus on. Could give improvements in mpg and handling. I think the rear bumper design legend itself to a diffuser.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BillAce For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (07-16-2022)