Thread: Mirage 2015 Push Start, cranked but won't start

Country
    Malaysia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Mirage 2015 Push Start, cranked but won't start

Hi all,
    I'm from Malaysia, out of the blue my Mirage suddenly won't start. It cranked but just won't start. Battery is new. Towed to the workshop, foreman able to start the car while pressing the gas pedal(why i didn't try this..) No check engine light, they checked through the computer, nothing wrong with it. Changed 7 years old plugs and cleaned the throttle body. The car felt lighter, i was glad. But the day after, it won't start again. Cranked, no start. Gave it some gas and it started again. It happened after the car parked for more than few hours. Read the same problem here, caused by flooded engine while cold start or quick start and off engine(which i did not do). Please help

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Im just guessing but is it possible you have bad fuel injectors? maybe they leak when the car is parked and cause it to flood? can you check the oil level and see if its gone up because gasoline has made its way to the oil pan and/or if the oil smells like gasoline?
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Loose electrical connection from vibration and/or corrosion? You have both in Malaysia! Rough roads and tropical environment. Those are my guesses for this month! Awaiting/following....

Karl