Thread: New G4 owner

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

New G4 owner

Hey all, I wish that my first introduction post could be better but, after only four days of owning my 22 G4 ES someone went across the street while I was in a turning lane and slammed right into the right side of my brand new car. I am heart broken as I really love the car and have been reading so many posts on here that just got me so excited to buy one. Now I don't even know if the car sitting outside my house is going to be there much longer. The shop can't even adjust it for the next three weeks and it's killing me, either way it's nice to be here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverbtoast For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-25-2022),vintzend (07-26-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Sorry for your loss, Feel free to share photos if you'd like. We're all interested in seeing how well these can hold up in an accident.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Seems to hold up pretty good. So far I don't notice a difference in drivability

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,035 Posts
    Now that is a crying shame.

I hope you get another NEW one. I saw a G4 yesterday. Aside from all the girly stickers on it, I thought it was sharp. Sorry hatch guys (me included), I think the G4 looks mo' bettuh. But still glad I have the hatch as I wanted to try something different. It does have its strong points. And would win in a drag race all else being equal (less weight).

7milesout

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I really love the car. It's just waiting three weeks before I can even find out if they are gonna total it or not is the worst. The dealer did say that if it got totalled to call him up and he would have another one ready for me