Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding 25% tint to the Black Edition today

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Yeah I have to hold my phone sideways for it to post correctly on here. It's the only site where it's like that.
    Here's my hack for the sideways pic problem. Before you upload the picture use the edit function and rotate the picture 90 degrees and save it. Open the picture again and use the edit function again to rotate it back to it's correct orientation and save it. Now you can upload it and it won't be sideways.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (07-29-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Sideways is man-mode and the correct way for video. Photos too in my opinion. When you hold your phone vertically, do you extend your pinkys up into the air, and do a little curtsy?

You car(s) look fantastic. I'm all jelly.
    Being able to only use one hand when it should require two is a skill my friend lol. My wife actually wanted your sapphire blue color for her G4 but they didn't have it in the trim she wanted.

The metallic black looks sharp but all the old sayings about black paint is holding true, it looks cool, iconic on cars, but it does retain heat worse than bright colors that reflect heat and contrary to popular belief, black is harder to keep clean IMO. Dirt seems to show up easier than on the infrared.

With our Atlanta heat waves I can't recommend a quality tint job enough 7miles, it truly makes a difference in helping or HVAC.