Thread: Front Fog light switch not working.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    I think this is what the OEM bracket looks like: https://www.ebay.com/itm/171454088067

The big metal assembly is t allow you to change the bulb angle to your liking. This is especially important as idiots ... like me. hit the curb while parking and bend the front bumper slightly downward.

instead of spending big money, you could spend little money and buy an led p13w bulb off amazon or eBay and maybe that would be bright enough? All you would have to do is wire 2 fuse taps together wire the "foglight" fuse to any accessory fuse. Then you can have foglight on whenever the car is on.
    Lol you got me there with the bend the front bumber on parking haha!

Actually I have already changed the p13w bulbs to leds from aliexpress, works much better.
    But as for the wiring the 2 fuse taps and all that, I have no idea how to do anything that is related to that...
    I have good hands for this so if you have any videos of how to do that I would be really grateful!

PS My p13w lights on whenever I turn my car on, I just want to control the on/off function, for example, why driving in morning while the sun melts humans and you can barely see anything without sunglasses, and then my "fog"lights are on? would love to turn them off, and at night in the northern parts where there is much foggy roads, to be able to turn the yellowish foglights on.

I also watched your youtube channel, very nice, I have replaced almost all of my car's lights to leds, beside the brakes and the turning signals as you did.
    Thanks Mohammad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shepardl For This Useful Post:

mohammad (08-06-2022)