Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: And then there were 3 (U.S. new cars under 20k)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    I've read thru a bunch of posts on there, varying incidents of CPU needing software updates for various issues (Outlander Sport 2.0, anyone?) some electrical issues with touch screen, complaints about the automatic climate controls (like Ive seen on here) but I'm not seeing wholesale turbo/engine failures or fires (sorry Kia/Hyundai). Gotta remember it's a 4 year old design, not 10 like the Mirage. Even our beloved cars had their teething pains.
    I like the exterior of the EC, but that's about it. Honestly my dream Mitsubishi would be the new Outlander PHEV. No Nissan under the hood of that, and hybrids got a good rep for reliability IMO, like a Prius.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Now I can't imagine driving the mirage with a CVT. Driving my 5speed and (normally) shifting at 3k or 4k RPMs, I would imagine driving a Mirage CVT the way I currently drive, the CVT would probably always be pegged at 4k or 5k until I hit whatever the speed limit is.
    I have never ever seen my CVT go above 3k on a normal drive, if I absolutely floor it I might get up to 3.2/3.3, 4k-5k is crazy to me