Quote Originally Posted by davidricardo86 View Post
Well guess I'll keep it going...

With the right equipment, you can capture free electricity from the sun and store it in a home battery. Then later, use it to charge your EV or sell it back to the grid for some passive income. I love this concept and would like to implement it into my dream home someday. You don't have to fully rely on "dirty coal" electricity. There's levels to this mang.

I also love that an EV does not emit poisonous/cancerous gasses into the nearby air I'm breathing. I experience this all the time with my dad's cars. He's got a 98 Toyota Sienna and a 91 Nissan Maxima and boy do those things stink when cold-started! I mean they smell noxious and obnoxious! I suspect wornout cats or those things just really need to heat up to start working (i hate to admit it but the Mirage smells the same when cold-started). But with an EV, all that is eliminated!

Easy peasy!
Sounds like your dad should learn how to do tune ups on older cars, or pay someone else to do it. If they smell that bad at start up, something needs repaired. There were emission standards in 91 and 98 that were met when new.