Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mirage road rage shooting

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    In Westlake, Louisiana, a guy shot at my car because he was speeding and my little mirage engine didn't accelerate fast enough for him when I made a left turn... he had to slam the brakes to resume the speed limit or hit me. Had his wife and kids in the car. I wont inch a tire or step foot in that ****hole of a town anymore. Missed my sister-in-laws baby's gender reveal because I refused to go back and her bf refuses to live anywhere else.

Last edited by Nifty_Biscuit; 10-04-2022 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Clarification of who was getting the gender reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty_Biscuit View Post
    In Westlake, Louisiana, a guy shot at my car because he was speeding and my little mirage engine didn't accelerate fast enough for him when I made a left turn... he had to slam the brakes to resume the speed limit or hit me. Had his wife and kids in the car. I wont inch a tire or step foot in that ****hole of a town anymore. Missed my sister-in-laws gender reveal because I refused to go back and her bf refuses to live anywhere else.
    Devils advocate here,

Did you make a left turn in front of someone that you felt was going to fast or did you turn left out of the way of someone coming up behind you? Inquiring minds must know.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Devils advocate here,

Did you make a left turn in front of someone that you felt was going to fast or did you turn left out of the way of someone coming up behind you? Inquiring minds must know.
    Does either scenario warrant getting shot at?

Inquiring minds what to know that, too?

I was thinking - Is it safe to call someone a sister-in-law prior to their gender reveal, because it could be a brother-in-law, correct?

I think I'd rather live life confused than know the answers sometimes!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (10-04-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Devils advocate here,

They were super far down the road, couldn't really judge their speed. I turned out in front of them, they were about 300-400 ft. back by the time I made it across the oncoming lane onto the road. (1 lane each way with a yellow striped median) Guess he wasn't paying attention, because after I drove about 100ft he whipped around me on the left in the yellow area. Scared the **** out of me.

Later after the road split into 2 lanes, he pulled into the right lane and I stayed in the left. There was slow traffic ahead, right lane was going slow and left was moving. When it came time for me to pass him, he rolled down the window and shot above the passenger window where my gf was sitting. Started screaming at me waving the gun around, I slammed my brakes, and he pulled out infront of me and sped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Yes, only at the tires though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

They were super far down the road, couldn't really judge their speed. I turned out in front of them, they were about 300-400 ft. back by the time I made it across the oncoming lane onto the road. (1 lane each way with a yellow striped median) Guess he wasn't paying attention, because after I drove about 100ft he whipped around me on the left in the yellow area. Scared the **** out of me.

Later after the road split into 2 lanes, he pulled into the right lane and I stayed in the left. There was slow traffic ahead, right lane was going slow and left was moving. When it came time for me to pass him, he rolled down the window and shot above the passenger window where my gf was sitting. Started screaming at me waving the gun around, I slammed my brakes, and he pulled out infront of me and sped off.
    Yikes. Yeah, that's messed up. I couldn't imagine being shot at!

The last screaming road rage confrontation I was in ended in both of us saying sorry.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I was thinking - Is it safe to call someone a sister-in-law prior to their gender reveal, because it could be a brother-in-law, correct?
    I think I'd rather live life confused than know the answers sometimes!
    Don't think either does, and it was my sister-in-laws baby who was getting the gender reveal, not my sister-in-law lol.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Don't think either does, and it was my sister-in-laws baby who was getting the gender reveal, not my sister-in-law lol.
    Now that's funny! I did miss the word "baby" in that sentence.

I hope your sister-in-law has a healthy baby (regardless of the sex)!

I would have reported the guy (plates) with the gun, but I wouldn't be confident something would be done about it.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I would have reported the guy (plates) with the gun, but I wouldn't be confident something would be done about it.
    I didn't catch the plates, and my gf used to live in that town and says the cops are lazy and easily bribed. Not a great place to be and she is happy she got out. Don't know why for the love of all things holy her sister decided to move there after my gf repeatedly spoke about how much of a hell hole it is.

That town is nothing but drugs, trailers, and plants (factories)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    I feel like one should have to take an IQ test in order to get access to firearms. I was waiting in line at the grocery store and the guy in front of me had on, I kid you not, a 1980s Miami Vice shoulder holster with what looked like a Beretta 9mm. Dude was 5'5 tops and weighed at least 250lbs, needless to say, nobody was going to mistake him for Don Johnson lol. I feel like he probably got off intimidating people or something as his body language and demeanor was prickly after hearing him speak to the cashier. I support the right to bear arms but heavens sake, conceal that @hit. What a crazy clown world we live in now.