Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mirage road rage shooting

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

mirage road rage shooting

just found this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wktubjdrcfA

please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,008 Posts
    Where's Berclair? Is that Canada? At any rate, that is beyond ridiculous. Unnecessary gun violence should be met with swift justice.

Back in the old days, public hangings were a really good deterrent. Nobody wanted to be hung, much less right out in front of the public. And the public was excited for a spectacle and disgusted about what they saw afterwards. It had quite an effect to deter would be bad guys from doing something that would get them hung. Maybe we consider reintroducing that.

It's not something I would want to see, a public hanging, but I'm sure plenty would. I'm for whatever reduces gun violence. Down here in Atlanta, there's been an abundance of innocent children getting killed by "stray bullets." Way too many. I would be ready to go bizzerk if one of my sons got kilt by gun violence and they average 20 years old. I can't imagine how much worse it would be to have an infant to ~13 year old kid get kilt. Gotta stop now and think about butterflies and puppies....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-08-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Where's Berclair? Is that Canada? At any rate, that is beyond ridiculous. Unnecessary gun violence should be met with swift justice.

Back in the old days, public hangings were a really good deterrent. Nobody wanted to be hung, much less right out in front of the public. And the public was excited for a spectacle and disgusted about what they saw afterwards. It had quite an effect to deter would be bad guys from doing something that would get them hung. Maybe we consider reintroducing that.

It's not something I would want to see, a public hanging, but I'm sure plenty would. I'm for whatever reduces gun violence. Down here in Atlanta, there's been an abundance of innocent children getting killed by "stray bullets." Way too many. I would be ready to go bizzerk if one of my sons got kilt by gun violence and they average 20 years old. I can't imagine how much worse it would be to have an infant to ~13 year old kid get kilt. Gotta stop now and think about butterflies and puppies....
    It's Memphis. Guess the kidnapping and murder of a schoolteacher wasn't enough. Evil walks among us every day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-08-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    People are nuts! Not going 15 over and getting out of their way and they have a conniption. Earlier this year I was slowing down for a red light and was getting honked and flashed by the person behind me who wanted to make a right on red, while I was waiting to make a left. Like WTF. I have gotten treated this way so many times I rolled down the window and kept screaming until the light turned green. Hehe, at least it made me feel better.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 38.8 mpg (US) ... 16.5 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post

Berclair is a subdivision of Memphis, TN, USA. One of the top cities for violence.
    Karl

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirageman38 View Post
    People are nuts! Not going 15 over and getting out of their way and they have a conniption. Earlier this year I was slowing down for a red light and was getting honked and flashed by the person behind me who wanted to make a right on red, while I was waiting to make a left. Like WTF. I have gotten treated this way so many times I rolled down the window and kept screaming until the light turned green. Hehe, at least it made me feel better.
    I just spent two hours with two girls doing their final driving lesson tonight. Afterwards, I had a two hour lesson with girls doing their first driving lesson. There's a vast improvement over that time, but I am amazed at how rude some drivers are to student drivers. "Student driver" is plastered all over the car.

Most drivers are wonderful, but some are quite lame. I suspect that carries over to other areas of their life, too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-08-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CROSSBOLT View Post
    Berclair is a subdivision of Memphis, TN, USA. One of the top cities for violence.
    And now another shooting killing spree of 4. Attention forum members that live in Memphis: leave!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

CROSSBOLT (09-10-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,008 Posts
    Yeah, it's almost as bad as Chicago!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I left Memphis for good in '89 and went back only for VA services that could not be done elsewhere. It was more fun in 1980 when I first arrived but has degenerated since. Will travel north or soulth just to avoid crossing the Mississippi river at Memphis. I pity anyone having to work downtown.
    Karl

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    For every Mirage involved in a crime I guarantee you the Altima is 100x more prolific.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-13-2022)