Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milk does come in bags in Canada, you lying Leaves.......

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I subscribed too Mo! Don't forget about me!!!
    There's plenty of my love to go around Dirk, Thank you for subscribing and keeping my dreams alive!

If you have any video ideas please let me know. My budget is like $200 per video max, I have drum brake service, oil drain plug valve scheduled for recording the coming week.

If i run out of ideas/money ill probably just do the Doug Demuro knockoff people mention on here from time to time.

please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    Identity theft yes, Credit card theft is a lot more uncommon though.
    Less common is different than uncommon. I blame the school systems.
    Either way, things look pretty disgusting up there as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by AtomicPunk; 09-11-2022 at 08:28 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Fummins (09-11-2022)

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (09-11-2022),craigq (09-11-2022),Dirk Diggler (09-12-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Dude, Fummins, that needs to happen. Just the way she goes, there.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

my views are 37% USA 15% philippines and the rest are spread out across the world. I noticed you subscribed Fummins, thank you!
    It was short lived, I thought you calling the US disgusting was a joke or a typo. Guess not.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (09-12-2022),mohammad (09-12-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Yes, the cheaper and middle class milk comes in bags. I haven't seen physical money in a long time. Every store here accepts contactless credit card/apple pay. Its not like disgusting American where you blindly give the waiter your credit card and hope they don't copy the numbers off it.
    I started buying milk in a bag when my oldest daughter was born, and that was in 1990. We don't have two of anything in our nearby town, but we do have two Kwik Trip stores. They have always carried bagged milk & more recently orange juice. There are over 800+ stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa (called Kwik Star there).

They buy milk from dairy farmers within 100 miles of La Crosse, Wisconsin, & ship out 90,000 gallons of milk per day. You can buy their milk in plastic jugs, too. They also provide plastic pitchers for free. The milk bags slip into the pitcher, and you just snip the corner of the bag to pour. They process the milk the day it's received, & I have noticed over the years it will keep for much longer than milk bought elsewhere (like Walmart).

http://www.bubbaontheroad.com/2018/0...ing-kwik-trip/

I traveled through Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Connecticut, Massachusetts, & New York the past three days with my Mirage (approximately 2,300 miles). Kwik Trip in Wisconsin is my favorite place to stop for gas by far. Their food products are always fresh, priced low, and usually well-stocked. I buy all of my milk, eggs, bread, orange, & sometimes things like potatoes. Their angus cheese burgers are awesome, but they offer a variety of healthy food, too. I am not as impressed with other places that I stop at in other states. Kwik Trips are busier than McDonalds or other fast food places during lunch time in my area.

Kwik Trip also offers a reward card that gives you a discount on everything including gas. For the past 30 years, I have had their Kwik Trip rewards credit card with a $1,000 limit.

The milk in the bag discussion has come up before. It's been in my area for decades. I didn't realize it was a novelty thing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-12-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I've got the $50.00 & the $100.00 updated versions, but I don't know if the moderators would let me post them... ... They're defiantly not the New King, that's for sure....
    I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    There's plenty of my love to go around Dirk, Thank you for subscribing and keeping my dreams alive!

If you have any video ideas please let me know. My budget is like $200 per video max, I have drum brake service, oil drain plug valve scheduled for recording the coming week.

If i run out of ideas/money ill probably just do the Doug Demuro knockoff people mention on here from time to time.
    Yeah there's a growing movement to knock that hack off his pedestal on YouTube. I think a diss video would be appropriate. I think Johnny Mullet did one too. If you'd like I could get you a beat we could work on a rap diss video together with you performing, I can sing the hook too and write lyrics for you to flow with. I'm thinking we could call you Big miRAGE (spelled that way) aka "Baby Daddy" and I can be Lil Do Dirty AKA The Vanilla Gorilla. This isn't a joke either, I'm from one of the rap capitals of the world and I have friends with singles on Spotify and in recording from my partying days. Nic Nasty on Spotify is an old friend, he's a local Atlanta rapper. I'd just need a sample of you actually doing the lyrics. It's not a big deal really.

The question is editing. It'll have to be interspersed shots or a collage style edit with pics of DeMoron and a few of you. No need for traveling either.

This isn't a joke.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-12-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Lolololololol

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I started buying milk in a bag when my oldest daughter was born, and that was in 1990. We don't have two of anything in our nearby town, but we do have two Kwik Trip stores. They have always carried bagged milk & more recently orange juice. There are over 800+ stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa (called Kwik Star there).

They buy milk from dairy farmers within 100 miles of La Crosse, Wisconsin, & ship out 90,000 gallons of milk per day. You can buy their milk in plastic jugs, too. They also provide plastic pitchers for free. The milk bags slip into the pitcher, and you just snip the corner of the bag to pour. They process the milk the day it's received, & I have noticed over the years it will keep for much longer than milk bought elsewhere (like Walmart).

http://www.bubbaontheroad.com/2018/0...ing-kwik-trip/

I traveled through Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Connecticut, Massachusetts, & New York the past three days with my Mirage (approximately 2,300 miles). Kwik Trip in Wisconsin is my favorite place to stop for gas by far. Their food products are always fresh, priced low, and usually well-stocked. I buy all of my milk, eggs, bread, orange, & sometimes things like potatoes. Their angus cheese burgers are awesome, but they offer a variety of healthy food, too. I am not as impressed with other places that I stop at in other states. Kwik Trips are busier than McDonalds or other fast food places during lunch time in my area.

Kwik Trip also offers a reward card that gives you a discount on everything including gas. For the past 30 years, I have had their Kwik Trip rewards credit card with a $1,000 limit.

The milk in the bag discussion has come up before. It's been in my area for decades. I didn't realize it was a novelty thing.
    Well we have giant bags of cereal now so why not milk lol.