Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New to Mirages..

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah it’s a 2017. I thought I said that earlier.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 2,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G4MirageNewbie View Post
    Yeah it’s a 2017. I thought I said that earlier.
    My mistake! Sorry!

Not even sat in one…
    Prepare to be amused!

Hopefully the car was advertised with the correct engine displacement.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That is an insanely good deal. My '17 hatchback CVT drives really well with 80k miles, the manuals are even more solid with ability to get higher MPG. It should be a good car that serves you well. as long as the oil was changed at least every 15k it will be in good shape.
    I'm tempted to look for one on there and get rid of the payments I'm still making on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Bishi View Post
    That is an insanely good deal. My '17 hatchback CVT drives really well with 80k miles, the manuals are even more solid with ability to get higher MPG. It should be a good car that serves you well. as long as the oil was changed at least every 15k it will be in good shape.
    I'm tempted to look for one on there and get rid of the payments I'm still making on mine.
    15k oil change intervals?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (09-23-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm 6 ft 3 inches tall 270 lbs and I fit the G4 well. No complaint, really. The G4 is more roomier than the 91 Corolla DX that I used to own. Heck, the G4 is a bit more roomier than the 05 Corolla as well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to defensivetackle88 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (09-27-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Let the games begin! The car comes tomorrow, but the 15” alloys from a 2019 SE come today 🙊 🤣

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 2,121 Posts
    Let the games begin! The car comes tomorrow, but the 15” alloys from a 2019 SE come today 🙊 🤣
    In 2019, the LE & GT had 15" alloy rims. The ES had 14" steel rims and the SE had 14" alloy rims.

SE didn't get 15" alloy rims until the GT trim level was dropped, and the SE became the top trim level in 2021 I believe.

I've been wrong about other stuff, however. Maybe you're not getting factory rims either.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Bishi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    15k oil change intervals?
    I don't think PB is / was recommending that. I'm betting the train of thought was that, if the oil changes WERE AT LEAST no greater than 15k miles, it should be OK. Versus how rental cars are treated, which is likely to never get an oil change (why should they?).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    She arrived Friday. Needed 2 rear tires, 4 bulbs, and an exhaust donut. I filled up from E today, $25! And so far I drove across town and am averaging 33mpg. Here’s some pics.