Thread: New member, ordered the Space Star this week, should get it soon!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Israel
    Thanks
    Heyo, thought i'd update on my time with the car, but first, a funny story!

I'm going to upload new pics of the car and you might notice 2 differences, the old pictures will have the seats in white and the car will have a different number plate, as it turned out, the next day after getting my car that night, Mitsubishi told me they accidentally gave me the wrong car

Next day they brought my "actual" car to my work place and we switched cars, it was pretty funny and I guess due to being excited about the car I forgot I told them I wanted the seats in black and completely ignored that the car they gave me had white seats.

Anyway, here's pictures of my ACTUAL car!

Name:  car1.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  86.2 KB
    Name:  car2.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  84.9 KB
    Name:  car3.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  86.6 KB
    Name:  car4.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  84.7 KB

Added some tiny stuff like the window wind rails/guards, I think they really add to the car's style + I love driving with the window slightly open and use that instead of the AC as much as I can.

Changed interior cabin and trunk lights to LED's, they look way better and actually help me see **** at night!
    Also changed the rear license plate lights to LED's because why not? decided to do them all while I was at it.

Obviously had to add the funny slow car club decal on the back, to let other drivers know that I can't race from stops at red lights as it might take me a few extra seconds to get going.

And the red MIVEC decals on both sides, they're small but I thought they added a nice touch to the car as well, they're not huge or in your face, and they look good with the white and how the front grill already has the 2 red lines, I think it goes nice together!

The car is great, really love her, she's a joy to drive and my pocket doesn't hurt driving her around!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trixie_I For This Useful Post:

BigMW (12-09-2022),Dirk Diggler (12-10-2022),Fummins (12-09-2022),MetroMPG (01-19-2023)