Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New member, ordered the Space Star this week, should get it soon!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie_I View Post
    And well.. I found out 2 things, sub reddit r/cars REALLY hates this car, like, mega hate boner levels, you'd think this car murdered every user's family over there or something just by how much they loved to **** all over this car, and lots of reviews online also said it's a ****box and to stay away.
    That's Reddit for you. I wouldn't trust the opinions of most large subreddits with broad audiences. It's more typical to find refined opinions in more niche spaces. I stumbled upon r/MitsubishiMirage and it seems to have about 600 members, and they all had a lot to say that reflected their satisfaction with their cars.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heathcliff View Post
    That's Reddit for you. I wouldn't trust the opinions of most large subreddits with broad audiences. It's more typical to find refined opinions in more niche spaces. I stumbled upon r/MitsubishiMirage and it seems to have about 600 members, and they all had a lot to say that reflected their satisfaction with their cars.
    Customer reviews from those who actually own a Mirage are best.

A few years ago, I compared the Mirage's customer satisfaction on kbb.com (Kelly Blue Book), & it was as high or higher than any of the top 10 selling vehicles in the States. I haven't checked that again recently, however.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You do good.

Remember: ownership reviews will far forever hold more weights than car journalist/reviewers

and a lot of non-Mirage-owner-commenters on social medium won’t listen to owners.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heathcliff View Post
    reddit is packed with tranny mods (and I don't mean devices to put engine power to the wheels) who have agendas and hate against everything good. One subreddit I used for 3 d printing was a nightmare with the tranny mod killing all posts they personally thought useless.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)