Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People really love to hate these cars

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Angry People really love to hate these cars

I posted on fordbossme's youtube video earlier today about my service interval for my 2022 mirage g4, and that i expected my engine to be as good looking at 200k as it was at 74 miles, Proceeded to get flamed by people on the fact "there's absolutely no way that engine is making it to 200k because Mitsubishi is crap"
    Really grinds my gears, Most of em have never sat in one let alone driven one, They all just say its garbage and can't get out of its own way.. If only they knew how cheap, reliable and awesome these cars are for daily life lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2022 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 45.5 mpg (US) ... 19.4 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrMPG For This Useful Post:

BigMW (11-15-2022),davidricardo86 (11-17-2022),Dirk Diggler (11-15-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMPG View Post
    I posted on fordbossme's youtube video earlier today about my service interval for my 2022 mirage g4, and that i expected my engine to be as good looking at 200k as it was at 74 miles, Proceeded to get flamed by people on the fact "there's absolutely no way that engine is making it to 200k because Mitsubishi is crap"
    Really grinds my gears, Most of em have never sat in one let alone driven one, They all just say its garbage and can't get out of its own way.. If only they knew how cheap, reliable and awesome these cars are for daily life lol.
    Refer them to -

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/12/01/...der%20warranty.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 675 Posts
    Welcome to the club!
    It seems to be a fact of life that some think only dinosaur-style big block cast iron engines could last long.

These engines do last a very long time if serviced properly. They don't need much, but it has to be done right! That includes observing the FSM, looking at the fluids now and then, etc. They are precision machines that, like jet airplane turbines, don't like crude mechanics that fix things with brute force instead of using their brains instead of closely following the instructions in the manual.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Oh I'm on this $hit now. Get your popcorn ready.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Post link

I used to make fun of little cars too. If you can't laugh at yourself others will for you

You gotta admit, it's hard not to make fun of these cars. Mine is a turd compared to most other cars in terms of comfort, handling, and power but it does make up for it in the cost of ownership.

Even the wife's Korean trash can drives like a Cadillac in comparison to my Mirage. Though I still prefer driving the Mirage for the most part.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Is this you? Because I'm not seeing a lot of folks talking any trash about the Mirage?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFB9Sf0I4k0

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Is this you? Because I'm not seeing a lot of folks talking any trash about the Mirage?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFB9Sf0I4k0
    Yep thats me, The comments were removed by the channel owner, he likes to keep the comments clean, So any trash talk is auto removed/banned

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2022 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 45.5 mpg (US) ... 19.4 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    the comments were removed but i still have a partial one in my notifications lolName:  Screenshot 2022-11-15 180220.png
Views: 334
Size:  53.3 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    My 2015 Mirage has 210k and runs like a top.