Thread: It is not a real car - it's a "Mirage" :: 2023 Mitsubishi Mirage ES (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    It is not a real car - it's a "Mirage"
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage ES
    Titanium Gray
    Manual

Details

Side Window deflectors

•  

Aftermarket armrest

•  

Engine block heater

•  

Falken Sincera 250 a/s summer
    Kumho - All-weather

Comments: 4 / Views: 2099
    Congrats! How long do you have to wait for yours, if I may ask?

I hope they have not silently removed as many features from your 2023 model, like Mitsubishi Netherlands did on my 2023 Space Star (upper range) model vs the same 2022 trim-level model. Still, eventually I forgave them and am really enjoying my car. I had to wait about 7 months, while 6 were expected, so Mitsubishi planned rather well in my case.

Hope you will like yours too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vintzend For This Useful Post:

BigMW (12-03-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vintzend View Post
    Congrats! How long do you have to wait for yours, if I may ask?

I hope they have not silently removed as many features from your 2023 model, like Mitsubishi Netherlands did on my 2023 Space Star (upper range) model vs the same 2022 trim-level model. Still, eventually I forgave them and am really enjoying my car. I had to wait about 7 months, while 6 were expected, so Mitsubishi planned rather well in my case.

Hope you will like yours too!
    My wait is less than 2 months, the car is expected to be here at the end of December. I ordered a manual, base model, expecting that next year such option will no longer be available.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.9 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.8 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigMW For This Useful Post:

inuvik (12-04-2022),vintzend (12-04-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Hey folks,
    In my general information section I have 2 pictures on my phone, one is saved vertically, and one horizontally. Here, they both get auto-rotated and display sideways. Am I able to change the orientation manually here? Or disable the auto-rotation?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.9 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.8 mpg (Imp)

There’s no way to rotate pics in the forum, gotta rotate and try to upload again. I don’t know why it does that

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

BigMW (01-14-2023)