Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2002 Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear L400 (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsubishi
    Delica Space Gear L400
    Black
    4spd automagic

4x4

•  
    Details

Has some weird bmw looking grille from a Taiwan market 2005 Delica

•  

Stock

•  
    Comments: 113 / Views: 57395
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 963 Posts
    The Iron Dome (nothing gets in) bought Satan's Hellhound about 4 months ago. I tried my best to talk her out of it for months before-hand. I didn't want some damn $1,000+ designer puppy destroying everything it can get its face on. And now that's our life. All 3 sons dislike Satan's Hellhound, I dislike Satan's Hellhound. Even the Iron Dome is getting worn on the dog. Why anybody wants a big ass friggin dog destroying the inside of their house is beyond me. But that's my life now. 1 good cat, 1 idiot cat, and a big ass dog that belongs in an insane asylum ripping from room to room in the house. We don't have a big yard either.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.3 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.8 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

inuvik (02-12-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    The Iron Dome (nothing gets in) bought Satan's Hellhound about 4 months ago. I tried my best to talk her out of it for months before-hand. I didn't want some damn $1,000+ designer puppy destroying everything it can get its face on. And now that's our life. All 3 sons dislike Satan's Hellhound, I dislike Satan's Hellhound. Even the Iron Dome is getting worn on the dog. Why anybody wants a big ass friggin dog destroying the inside of their house is beyond me. But that's my life now. 1 good cat, 1 idiot cat, and a big ass dog that belongs in an insane asylum ripping from room to room in the house. We don't have a big yard either.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one lol We had a collie/lab for 10 years and had to put him down last year. I wanted to go a year without picking up pooh and having hair all over the house. Now we have a 1 1/2 old great Pyrenees/husky and a Bernese mtn dog/german shepherd pup. I call our backyard the dogs toilet. Everyone loves the puppy except for the crapping-in-the-house and chewing on everything because puppy. The older one is house trained thankfully! Wife paid moneys for the puppy, I found the older dog on kijiji for free(owner had to move and couldn't afford to rent a place that'd accept dogs). We didn't want two dogs(I didn't want any til next year)but it happened...

What did you end up with?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 963 Posts
    Vysla maybe how it's spelled. Satan's Hellhound, should be what the breed is called.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.3 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.8 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Fummins (02-12-2024),inuvik (02-12-2024)

Name:  IMG_2175.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  56.9 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

inuvik (02-12-2024)