Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fog lamps power issue?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Let me know what LED lamps you end up using. My 2017 shipped without fog, I ordered a set from ebay for $28 CDN. The ad says bulbs are included but was vague about what they are. what did you use the access and change the computer"

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    The headlights low beam are "sealight" 9003 h4. The fogs are sealight aswell and are an h11...but are rated as an h8 thru 16. They are super bright and great quality. I've put this brand in all my vehicles and in the past 6 or so years...all still going strong. Highly recommend. But im sure there are others that are just as good. I've just had good experience with these.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando86 View Post
    The headlights low beam are "sealight" 9003 h4. The fogs are sealight aswell and are an h11...but are rated as an h8 thru 16. They are super bright and great quality. I've put this brand in all my vehicles and in the past 6 or so years...all still going strong. Highly recommend. But im sure there are others that are just as good. I've just had good experience with these.
    I also run Sealights and love them. My higher end set without fans are amazing. I wonder how I saw anything before. Thanks
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Name:  20230107_134334.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  94.8 KB
    My G4 (ES? No cruise / fog / head unit) had no DRL nor fog lights. I found another G4 with all of the above accessories. Installed these on the bumper, but instead of reprogramming the ETAC, I took that from the donor car as well. Besides keyless entry, am I good to go?