I found a stash of Mirage parts while cleaning house.

I found all sorts of goodies, air filters, serp belts, cabin filters, led lighting kits, oil filters, wipers, lots of LEDs from small like side markers to, for some bizarre reason, 3 full sets of LED headlights, mid range. And 2 Katz cartridge block heaters. I also found 2 rear sets of shoes, 2 drums and 1 front set of pads and 2 rotors. Guess I was thinking of doing brakes!!! lol. What I did NOT find were Fumoto valves. I was sure I bought 2. Now they are nearly $60 EACH on Amazon but still $26US at the Fumoto site. Anyhow, I bought a clone F106 for $22 from Amazon. I would have bought 2 but...they only had one.

So I went on Amazon to track down when I bought this stuff. Hmmm, late fall of 2019, the year I spent the entire summer in an induced coma and to this day nobody can explain why and what happened to me. Anyhow, I know I went on a buying binge after the stay and yet the medical peeps tell me I don't have any neurological effects from the coma.

What's kinda weird is Amazon doesn't reflect what I bought. It tells me I bought only 2 mid range LED headlamp sets BUT there are 3 boxes of headlamps in the pile and it appears I bought some high end headlamps with convective cooling. This might be the set I installed in my '17 that fall. Why I bought/have 3 more sets with only 1 spare Mirage is a mystery. Maybe I thought spares were a good idea.

Anyhow, I need to figure out what the Katz cartridge heaters are worth these days and sell them. If I haven't installed them by now nor needed them it's a good bet I can live without them.