Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New to forum

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Every couple of years it seems I spot a Tempo/Topaz from the 80's in mint shape. I wonder how they keep them so pristine? One guy was at the gas pump and told me he oil sprayed his car every year from new. It looked perfect. Not a mark anywhere.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
    Hello everyone!

New to this forum & Mirage ownership.
    Hello BlueSteel and welcome to the forum.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Welcome Eggman, I am new to this forum as well. IÂ’m currently looking for a 2023 mirage, or something that I can use it for food delivery. just found out that there is no way for me to get the Mirage GT. The sale manager told me that GT cannot be placed an order, theyÂ’ve not accepting pre-order.

People said itÂ’s not worth it to pay for a brand new 2023 Mirage SE at $26,000 CAD. ( This price is confirmed and this Mirage is in their inventory ) I couldnÂ’t find a 2023 Corolla that is ready to drive home, simple no stock.

HowÂ’s your hunting? Or you already have a Mirage?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage2023 View Post
    People said itÂ’s not worth it to pay for a brand new 2023 Mirage SE at $26,000 CAD.
    No Definitely not. Mine was under 18k before the taxes and fee's and BS.
    Someone is trying to take you for a ride.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    That’s what I think, basically I don’t have much choices.

Do you know where I can get tires and rims for the mirage? I heard that they are not easy to find. I’m very close to Washington State on the west coast.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Do you know where I can get tires and rims for the mirage? I heard that they are not easy to find. I’m very close to Washington State on the west coast.
    I am not from your neck of the woods. But I do know that your choices go up vastly if you switch to a 15" wheel.
    There are others on here who know WAY more than I do though.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Thanks, I’m not that worrying now. I know nothing about tires, seems like this is another huge topic I need to study.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Thanks, I’m not that worrying now. I know nothing about tires, seems like this is another huge topic I need to study.
    I think quattro tire is pretty good for selection, I know from looking their prices are good, you may have to wait as lots of stock is back ordered. They have tires for my Saturn for $82/ea less 5% less a $80 rebate. That's a great deal. I'll be getting my next set of winters from them this coming fall and maybe my new 185-55/15 LRR if they still exist.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Wow! 185/55 R15 LRR is very tempting.

I'm in Edmonton and order tires for my vehicles from Quebec. They have enough choices for the 14" wheels. I ended up with 175/65r14 for mine. Try Quattro tire or PMC tire(edit:Wally beat me to it). Shipping was dirt cheap last time I ordered some.

We might have a few new Mirage's being added to the fleet. Since they change trim specs all the time in order to get keyless entry you have to step up to the SE trim now. One dealer has 2 se's, a gt and a 5speed mirage in stock right now. The GT and one SE may already be sold(?possibly for the same price?). I was tempted to see what kind of deal they'd give for the 5speed car, I don't need a car but I like deals.

Last edited by Fummins; 01-11-2023 at 02:58 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)