Purchased in late 2017 when my son's mom and I were still together. She kept the car until January of 2022 and let me buy it back after she got an expedition.
- Daox 3D printed MAF adapter and custom intake.
- Morakot Racing short shifter (from a 2002 Lancer, ~$40 or so on Amazon. Fits with no mods)
- NRG Quick Release
- Tinted sequential fender signals.
- 15" Ultra 503S Slalom wheels running 175/55r15 tires (these are 0.5% diameter difference from the stock 165/65r14 tires)
- 2016-2019 hatch front end swap (A pillar Forward. Hood, fenders, bumper, lights)
- Godspeed Coilovers
- Full Ultra Racing bracing package.
- Rear end (bumper and lights) from an Asian or Mexico delivered car.
- Projector headlamp retrofit.
- Supercircuit Header and full stainless exhaust.
- Cams and tune (maybe?)
There's probably more I'm missing.
I love this thing. Best car I've ever owned.
Fairly stock body minus signal markers.
That's my buddy's WRX
NRG 1st gen QR and wheel
2 inch intake. Motorcycle carb filter. DAOX MAF adapter.
15" Ultra 503S slalom wearing 175/55r15 tires.