Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Mitsubishi GT (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsubishi
    GT
    Grey(gray)

•  
    Details

175/55r15 Bridgestone ecopia stock

Comments: 29 / Views: 5754
    Quote Originally Posted by cleadus_fetus View Post
    That sensor is gong to come on all of them because of the forward collision mitigation and the automatic headlights.
    But it looks kinda like only the gt trim gets forward collision mitigation and lane warning thing. At least that’s what the brochure shows? I’ll compare to a new SE trim next week.
    Attachment 24603

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (01-14-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I didn't think mine would have it but it does. Mine is only an SE.

Interesting
    Attachment 24604 I'll get a pic from the outside another day.

I'll probably remove the 15" wheels from this car right away and install some steel 14's and hubcaps. Chances are pretty good that one of these wheels will be damaged within a year so might as well just sell them imo. I don't care how my car looks so I'm not interested in them unless they're free.

I just realized that this car doesn't have holes in the fenders for the signal lights...
    Last edited by Fummins; 01-14-2023 at 04:04 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

That sensor is gong to come on all of them because of the forward collision mitigation and the automatic headlights.
    So I guess not.
    The GT windshield and sensors look very different than the SE.(Canada market). GT has 2 extra buttons down to the left of the steering column that the SE doesn't have. The SE will have the rain sensor and likely an ambient light sensor(those are usually found on the top of the dash, who knows where it is on these cars).

2023 GT trimAttachment 24615

And 2023 SE
    Attachment 24616

Another difference between the two(I can't remember if I mentioned it already) the fenders are different between the Gt and Se. Gt has the repeater signal lights in the mirrors, Se has them in the fenders. In the older Mirages they both had a cutout in the fenders and the models with mirror lights just had a piece of plastic chrome shoved into the marker light hole in the fender, now the fenders either have the hole or they don't..

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    That has a lot more in it than my sensor does. Its also larger than the sensor in my car.

That has a lot more in it than my sensor does. Its also larger than the sensor in my car.
    Yeah, there's a lot of junk in there. Can't wait to see what that fancy sensor filled windshield is gonna cost to replace or the availability of an aftermarket one.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yeah, there's a lot of junk in there. Can't wait to see what that fancy sensor filled windshield is gonna cost to replace or the availability of an aftermarket one.
    Do you really think it will cost that much more.

As an idiot I assume its the same windows with that stuff stuck to it like the rearview mirror.

Do you really think it will cost that much more.

As an idiot I assume its the same windows with that stuff stuck to it like the rearview mirror.
    Looks the same to me minus the black part where the camera and other sensors(radar?) are. I assume you could just mount all that stuff to an old 2014 windshield that doesn't have anything on it? But I kinda don't think it'll be that simple. IIRC the Mirage winshields we get already have the tab to mount the rear view mirror installed. The mirror on the 23's looks different than the ones on the 15-19's.
    Looks like lots of little changes were made over the years. They changed the front fenders just a little bit so that the older ones won't work. The fender used to just slope back behind the headlight, and now it has a sliver that pokes forward above the headlight.