Thread: CB Radio Install

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

CB Radio Install

I am into radio communications and always been into CB radio. I have one in the house and most of my vehicles have a CB radio installed. Since my 2017 Mirage is now my daily driver, I been looking for a way to do a clean install and something that looks nice with a modern car.

I been really happy with products from President Electronics and used their products for my install. First off the "New Virginia" mobile antenna is an awesome modern antenna that performs like those longer magnet mount antennas. It also looks good on the Mirage. You can mount it like my pic or turn it around and mount on the hatch and move the arial towards the back.

The right radio was hard to find, but the President Thomas fit the bill. It fit right under the heater controls and still leaves room for cup holder use. It also has display color options and the orange matches the illumination. I also like the modern look of the radio.

I talk to a couple locals on it and use it when traveling for highway information.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Johnny Mullet; 01-16-2023 at 02:27 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Mullet For This Useful Post:

BigMW (01-15-2023),Cobrajet (01-16-2023),Fummins (01-15-2023),inuvik (01-16-2023),Top_Fuel (01-17-2023)