Thread: WeatherTech Floor Liners. Do the ones for the 2021 for 2022 and 2023

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoGames View Post
    Looks like Weathertech updated their fitments:

https://www.weathertech.com/mitsubis...mId=2167523096
    Nice of you to share that. Like I suspected the part # for the floor liners are no different for a 2023 Mirage versus any previous (2014+) Mirage.

I don't really understand manufacturers being lazy about updating their website. I have to believe a good number of their customers are individuals who have just bought new vehicles.

It would be different if it was a complete model change (new product wasn't in stock), but something like a Mirage just required updating the years (2014-23). Regardless of the year, it's the same part number for the Mirage front floor liners. I can't say I checked everything else, but I suspect it's all the same.

Their floor liners are quite expensive, but I really like mine. I would buy them for any future vehicle I plan on keeping for any length of time.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    My weather techs (2 up front & one in the rear cargo area) fit both my 2014 and 2021. That was the 1st thing I pulled out of my wrecked Mirage, that and the spare tire I never sold on ebay.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nice of you to share that. Like I suspected the part # for the floor liners are no different for a 2023 Mirage versus any previous (2014+) Mirage.

I don't really understand manufacturers being lazy about updating their website. I have to believe a good number of their customers are individuals who have just bought new vehicles.

It would be different if it was a complete model change (new product wasn't in stock), but something like a Mirage just required updating the years (2014-23). Regardless of the year, it's the same part number for the Mirage front floor liners. I can't say I checked everything else, but I suspect it's all the same.

Their floor liners are quite expensive, but I really like mine. I would buy them for any future vehicle I plan on keeping for any length of time.
    There maybe more to it than laziness. They probably check for potential clearance issues and problems that may arise from the mat's sliding forward. Remember the original design changed to add passenger seat carpet hooks to prevent the matt from sliding forward and disconnecting the a/c drain line.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    There maybe more to it than laziness. They probably check for potential clearance issues and problems that may arise from the mat's sliding forward. Remember the original design changed to add passenger seat carpet hooks to prevent the matt from sliding forward and disconnecting the a/c drain line.

I bought mine about 4-5 years ago, & they are the updated ones. I really don't think the basic floor plan of the Mirage has changed the past 10 years. The last Mirage update took place in 2021. Taking until 2023 to update their site still seems quite lame to me.

I would suspect that the Ford F-150 (650,000+ new trucks sold in 2022) floor mats are done in a more timely manner!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

mohammad (03-21-2023)