Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WeatherTech Floor Liners. Do the ones for the 2021 for 2022 and 2023

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

WeatherTech Floor Liners. Do the ones for the 2021 for 2022 and 2023

WeatherTech makes some very nice floor liners for all different cars.
    The newest year they have listed for the Mirage is 2021

https://www.weathertech.ca/en/mitsub...er-digitalfit/

Does anybody have any idea if these will fit either the 2022 or 2023 Mirage?

Does anybody have any better/ alternative solutions?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cleadus_fetus View Post

If you get them IMO don't use their approach to screw them to the floor. Instead, use some silicone seal do close the 2 holes at the end of each front mat. If you don't the salted slop that builds up runs out of those holes into the carpet. Plus the mats are much easier to remove to dump without the anchors.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

I’ll try to remember to take a close look at one tomorrow. I’m pretty sure they’ll fit though.
    I have some weathertech mats in my mirage. They don’t screw to the floor. They use the little locating studs to hold in place. I’ve never had enough slop in my car to worry.
    Last edited by Fummins; 01-31-2023 at 12:18 AM.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I’ll try to remember to take a close look at one tomorrow. I’m pretty sure they’ll fit though.
    I have some weathertech mats in my mirage. They don’t screw to the floor. They use the little locating studs to hold in place. I’ve never had enough slop in my car to worry.
    I know the driver side uses the existing lugs to attach but did your WT not come with screw in lugs for the passenger side? Are there even holes in your passenger side mat?

And oddly enough, even in urban Niagara Falls there's sometimes so much slop I have a small lake on the go in my driver side WT.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts

I can't imagine anything would be different from a 2021-23 Mirage. My guess is the Mirage 2014-23 would even be the same. They aren't cheap with shipping, however. So I would contact them & make sure.

Not finding a product for your vehicle?

Phone: (800) 441-6287 or (630) 769-1500
    Email: sales@weathertech.com

If I compare a 2017 Mirage to a 2021 Mirage, the same part # comes up for the floor liners.
    Last edited by Mark; 01-31-2023 at 01:28 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

mohammad (02-03-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I can't imagine anything would be different from a 2021-23 Mirage. My guess is the Mirage 2014-23 would even be the same. They aren't cheap with shipping, however. So I would contact them & make sure.

Not finding a product for your vehicle?

Phone: (800) 441-6287 or (630) 769-1500
    Email: sales@weathertech.com

If I compare a 2017 Mirage to a 2021 Mirage, the same part # comes up for the floor liners.
    I reached out to them and they basically said they haven't checked yet and can't say when they will.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    I reached out to them and they basically said they haven't checked yet and can't say when they will.
    If the 2014 Mirage, updated 2017 Mirage, & 2nd updated 2021 Mirage all list the same part number, what makes you or anyone else think there is something special about a 2022 or 2023 Mirage?

They are floor mats. They obviously haven't changed them since 2014, and I see no reason why they should? That's my take on the subject at least.

I love my front WeatherTech floor mats. First time I ever owned them, and all my future vehicles will have them, too.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I love mine as well and twice when I dropped in to the WT sales place they had none for my Saturn fronts. They had rears.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    If you get them IMO don't use their approach to screw them to the floor. Instead, use some silicone seal do close the 2 holes at the end of each front mat. If you don't the salted slop that builds up runs out of those holes into the carpet. Plus the mats are much easier to remove to dump without the anchors.
    Agreed. Don't us the supplied cleats. Early versions of these mats don't even have cleats/holes for the front passenger floor. Be warned that these cleats were added to prevent the AC condenser drain tube from being accidentally disconnected from under the dash if these mats shift too much, so be sure you have it secured it with a zip tie to prevent this. Otherwise, you might end up with wet floorboards on a hot day.

No reason they shouldn't fit, Weathertech just hasn't updated their fitment guide.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Fummins (01-31-2023),mohammad (02-03-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Looks like Weathertech updated their fitments:

https://www.weathertech.com/mitsubis...mId=2167523096

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage BE 1.2 automatic: 36.5 mpg (US) ... 15.5 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 43.8 mpg (Imp)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rohoGames For This Useful Post:

Mark (03-18-2023)