Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Other Vehicles You Are (Fo' Real) Contemplating...

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Wally - Do a search / maybe save a search for down here in GA. A few (or more) years back, they had a tax rebate of some sort on Leaves (plural of Leafs, ). And they sold Leaves down here in GA up one side and down the other. Should be lots of people down here in GA trying to dump them about now. Seems like if you leased a Leaf, the tax break almost paid for the Leaf. So they went nuts buying them here. Should be a'plenty.
    They have federal rebate up here, some provinces have additional rebates or tax credits I believe. Alberta has none that I'm aware of though.
    Off topic(as per usual) but it's about an ev/hybrid kinda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVqfsTwC3HM

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've had my 23 Bolt for about a year and a half now. It's got a bit over 10,000 miles on it. Besides a weird ticking sound when turning early on in the car's life (ended up being the dash support bar, replaced under warranty) it's been an excellent car. We are supposed to be getting a bunch of solar panels on our house soon so once that happens driving the Bolt will be essentially free. There's still a few new Bolts out there... Can't recommend them enough especially for the price after the various ev programs and tax credit for people who qualify.
    -Karl B. 2015 Mirage DE CVT Utility Machine (and lots of other cars)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dodge Aries K For This Useful Post:

Fummins (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    I've had my 23 Bolt for about a year and a half now. It's got a bit over 10,000 miles on it. Besides a weird ticking sound when turning early on in the car's life (ended up being the dash support bar, replaced under warranty) it's been an excellent car. We are supposed to be getting a bunch of solar panels on our house soon so once that happens driving the Bolt will be essentially free. There's still a few new Bolts out there... Can't recommend them enough especially for the price after the various ev programs and tax credit for people who qualify.
    We don't have much for rebates where I'm at, there's just a $5000 Federal incentive that I though came right off the purchase price of a new EV or long range phev. Everytime I think of getting something else I turn back into Mr thrifty and don't want to be locked into 4-5 years of $5-600/month payments. But on the other hand, right now that money just seems to vanish anyways so might as well blow it on something.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)