Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hanshin Tiger :: 2023 Mitsubishi Mirage BE (Garage entry)

  1. General Information
    Hanshin Tiger
    2023
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage BE
    Infrared
    CVT
     
    Comments: 8 / Views: 2367
  1. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 51 Times in 30 Posts
    Nice rubberized wheel well fenders! What does the dealer call those?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dookaughs For This Useful Post:

    BigMW (06-10-2023)

  3. #3
    Senior Member jonesboro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Tennessee
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 97 Times in 61 Posts
    That might be the first Infrared BE I've seen, and it looks great! Congrats on your new Mirage! Hope you enjoy it!
    2022 Mirage ES [5MT/Infrared/OEM+] / 2015 CR-V EX [CVT/Black Pearl/Modded]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 516 Times in 266 Posts
    Nice looking car!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dookaughs View Post
    Nice rubberized wheel well fenders! What does the dealer call those?
    The Mitsubishi factory calls it a BLACK EDITION. I thought those flares were a dealer add-on at first...
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...ut-it?p=150056

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)


  6. #6
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    looking into the abyss
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Posts
    5,389
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 907 Posts
    I'm jealous of those black alloys.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 114 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I'm jealous of those black alloys.
    Re: colors complimenting the 23’ BE trim for the hatchback variant:

    Red: yes!
    White: meh (ralliart edition is something else)
    Black: pointless
    Grey: alright
    Red wine: no
    Silver: no
    Yellow sand: yes!
    Blue: it a race car!

    I still can’t believe Mitsubishi went lazier with the BE for the sedan variant than hatchback’s. So glad I settled for the SE trim despite overpaying it.
    Last edited by defensivetackle88; 06-12-2023 at 03:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    looking into the abyss
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Posts
    5,389
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 907 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by defensivetackle88 View Post
    Re: colors complimenting the 23’ BE trim for the hatchback variant:

    Red: yes!
    White: meh (ralliart edition is something else)
    Black: pointless
    Grey: alright
    Red wine: no
    Silver: no
    Yellow sand: yes!
    Blue: it a race car!

    I still can’t believe Mitsubishi went lazier with the BE for the sedan variant than hatchback’s. So glad I settled for the SE trim despite overpaying it.
    My wife loves her Metallic black BE G4 lol. I could see the argument for it being considered pointless but the BE is the only trim that comes with black alloys, front grill red stripe, and a unique interior seat patterns.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 114 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    My wife loves her Metallic black BE G4 lol. I could see the argument for it being considered pointless but the BE is the only trim that comes with black alloys, front grill red stripe, and a unique interior seat patterns.
    I hear you, not discounting that.

    For some strange reason, this Black Out Package is available for the G4 ES, LE, and SE.

    Name:  IMG_0531.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  43.5 KB

    But not even close to your wife’s G4.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •